HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't watch the whole thing but Biden was on the ball for all the parts I saw. Unsurprisingly he does really we, as would most competent folks, without some buffoonish oaf constantly verbally assaulting him.

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
In case anyone is curious, NBC's Town Hall with Joe Biden last night drew about the same numbers as Donald Trump's Town Hall that aired on ABC last month:

-September 15, Donald Trump Town Hall (ABC): 0.6 in the 18-49 demographic, 3.967 total million viewers
-October 5, Joe Biden Town Hall (NBC): 0.5 in the 18-49 demographic, 3.799 total million viewers

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-monday-network-scorecard-10-5-2020.html

What does this mean for the election? Nothing really. Football was on last night and attracted the most viewers (as it tends to do).
Actually then thats pretty good with football on.

Sydle

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't watch the whole thing but Biden was on the ball for all the parts I saw. Unsurprisingly he does really we, as would most competent folks, without some buffoonish oaf constantly verbally assaulting him.

He did really well overall, but trailed off a couple of times telling a story and his point got kind of lost. If he would shorten and simplify his answers I think more people could follow, recall, and identify with his ideas.

Clear and concise will help him when there's a deranged, drugged up Trump trying to put words in his mouth.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
He did really well overall, but trailed off a couple of times telling a story and his point got kind of lost. If he would shorten and simplify his answers I think more people could follow, recall, and identify with his ideas.

Clear and concise will help him when there's a deranged, drugged up Trump trying to put words in his mouth.

I saw that but if that's his biggest issue then I'll still say he did very well.

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
That's very true. I do wish they would've chosen a time slot to not air against football but I don't think there's enough time left for that.
It was weird because also there was a game that got pushed because of COVID. And it was KC vs the Pats which was supposed to be a good one too