• YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Votes: 286 23.8%
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 208 17.3%

• Total voters

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
I want a Bethesda Game Studios title remaster - Fallout 3 or Oblivion seem like the easiest candidates - but Todd's IGN interview made it sound like they're too busy counting Skyrim money and developing games for 2024 to release anything in the present.

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
sBL0uVB.png

46c.gif

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
I want a Bethesda Game Studios title remaster - Fallout 3 or Oblivion seem like the easiest candidates - but Todd's IGN interview made it sound like they're too busy counting Skyrim money and developing games for 2024 to release anything in the present.

Fallout 3 would be great simply because of issues running it off W10 (or, i'm assuming there's issues because windows 8 really didn't like it, never bothered with it on PC again)

but i don't expect them to ever remaster that stuff. Skyrim SE started as an exercise for Fallout 4 so it was kind of a no brainer to go all the way with it

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
RIP AND TEAR TO THE EXTREME!

Can't wait to see more Eternal, and maybe seeing something new for Youngblood would be a bit nice.

Oct 27, 2017
Incoming long talk about how great Elder Scrolls Blades is doing on mobile followed by announcing one of those new IPs is a mobile game.

I will die inside if this actually happens. Elder Scrolls Blades is an insult to gamers everywhere.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any chance of Wolfenstein III? The DLC hasn't even come out yet, has it?

lol

Plum

May 31, 2018
I really hope they go back to their E3 2017 style. They tried another live-focused conference last year and it really wasn't good, best to just keep it to trailers and other such stuff.

dodmaster

Apr 27, 2019
They better un-announce Deathloop and announce Dishonored 3. Like, the only game that ever matters. Just announce it. I dont' care if it's 15 years off.

bear force one

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orlando
Be cool if they had some cool Twitch Loot for TESO to celebrate the amazing upswing in playerbase.

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
In for ESO news! Hoping for more of Elsweyr this winter.

There's also this new TES logo that Zenimax have just filed for trademark, with popular speculation saying it looks like a MOBA logo...
D8kKfjZXkAAacOX.png
D8kKjKSW4AE94U-.png

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
29 minutes! I don't even know why I'm excited.

I know what to expect from doom and arkane has sadly had to abandon their fine fine work.

Maybe there will be a nice surprise or two. Despite loving the 2 wolfensteins I'm not too keen on Young blood either :(