• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How good will this conference be?

• [RIP AND TEAR INTESIFIES] tier

Votes: 138 11.5%
  • Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies tier

Votes: 382 31.7%
  • Only here for Shinji "THE GOAT" Mikami tier

Votes: 190 15.8%
  • YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Votes: 286 23.8%
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 208 17.3%

• Total voters

Ragona

Oct 26, 2017
Expecting almost nothing out of this.
50% focus on updates to already existing titles I guess.
Doom should be cool, apart from that we will see

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
Starfield is Fall 2020 crossgen, so they probably don't want it to steal the other new ips thunder. TES VI is probably not even in a state to show more than another prerendered or CG trailer. Fall 2022 imo.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
I want honest non-snarky speculation, what the hell does Bethesda say about Fallout 76 tonight?

as somebody who thought the game was okay i hope they announce some stuff. i think they can garner goodwill by throwing out a free expansion or whatever

but realistically i'm not expecting anything. there's a roadmap they're following and that's probably going to be it

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
as somebody who thought the game was okay i hope they announce some stuff. i think they can garner goodwill by throwing out a free expansion or whatever

but realistically i'm not expecting anything. there's a roadmap they're following and that's probably going to be it

A relaunch like FF14 would be dope but doubtful

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
The title Death Loop seems to suggest a roguelike or something like Majora's Mask and The Outer Wilds. Didn't the Prey DLC experiment with that kind of idea to some extent? Excited to see what that is. Not really into horror games (or anything scary), unfortunately.

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017
Looking forward to hearing more about Doom, Arkane and Miami games. Todd will show up and be infuriatingly smug, as always.

Aug 27, 2018

I'm not trying to shit on the game, I never played it but I really really like the Fallout universe. If they can make big improvements I would definitely check it out.

rainking187

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they remember to talk about the Steam release of Fallout 76. I want to know the release date, and if my atom shop purchases will carry over.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Are we going to hear anything more about Starfield?

Edit: Thanks. Makes sense since its a next gen game. There will probably be blowout next year.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Today would be a great day to put Fallout 76 on Steam.
Yup! I agree. It's actually already been announced for Steam and considering we're going to get major news on 76's battle royale mode and some more stuff on Wastelanders, it would be a great time to put it on Steam.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
In it to see Doom Eternal gameplay as well as Pelletine for Elder Scrolls Online. Any surprises will be a bonus.

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans
No Starfield or Elder Scrolls? But people, Todd lies
jk I already accepted that back in February. Anyway, great OT, OP. :) Especially looking forward to DOOM: Eternal and the new IPs.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Guess there's no hype for Bethesda? They could hold a sleeper hit show if Sabi's rumored new announcements look great.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I already know I'm gonna love whatever Arkane is making.

1 hour to go
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
sBL0uVB.png

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
If that Fallout 76 Battle Royale actually happens I'm gonna die laughing. 100 bugs enter, 1 game crashes.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Doom 2, Wolfenstein Youngblood, Mikami game and seeing them try to dance around the Fallout 76 tirefire should make a for a solid conference.