Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My favorites are in the OP, so what about a delicious Italian deli prosciutto sandwich?

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Milanesa sandwich, beauty is simplicity.
null_18e6d859-b83c-4a46-b677-d6bab37aa491_20171023040401675.jpg

That said, I reeeaaaally want to try a Francesinha one day.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Nashville HOT CHICKEN Sandwich.

I know this is not Nashville and it's the best I've got in Chicago so far but...

Budlong's Hot Chicken sandwich....

Mother of God......

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
im going to preemptively make a bad post but its okay because i believe in my bad opinion

vegemite-spread.jpg

its fukkin vegemite. ... i couldnt find an image where they put another slice of bread on top. thats how u have it. two breads, and a thick slathering of salty yeast goo. thank u for reading my post

Too much vegemite and where the fuck is the cheese mate?

Banh Mi is the real answer. Amazing.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in KC so I️ kinda gotta say the zman sandwich. It's like brisket, provolone, onion rings and bbq sauce on a Kaiser roll

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Corned Beef is the GOAT sandwich meat by a country mile, but just not in a Reuben cause Sauerkraut is disgusting.

mm04

Oct 27, 2017
This right here is the correct answer. I will also accept a turkey sandwich as long as it is made of actual leftover Thanksgiving/Christmas/whenever turkey.

The Bobbie (Thanksgiving turkey sandwich) from Capriotti's is my go-to travelling sandwich. It's one of the few sandwiches I can take out of the fridge and promptly eat it and enjoy it. I always take one with me to the airport for long flights as my in-flight meal.

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
  • Bacon egg and cheese, specifically the ones my Mom makes
  • Philly cheesesteak - ideally from Geno's, Steve's, Giuseppe's, Moochi's, or Brucci's
  • Cubano - ideally from Versailles
  • Fried shrimp Po Boy - ideally from Mother's
  • Italian beef - ideally from Portillos's
  • Chicken tender sub from Publix
  • French dip
I still need to get a chopped cheese from an NYC bodega, other than that I think I got most if not all of them.

dean_rcg

Oct 27, 2017
Banh Mi
Cubano
Club
Rueben

Fish Tacos, if they count!?

Also, an old childhood favourite - tinned salmon, mashed up with lots of salad cream.

iseta

Jun 26, 2018
Jupiter
I have no clue if this kind of sandwich has a name but I love me a white bread with some mayo, some fried chicken and pickles.
I love the italian hero and porchetta sandwiches.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Cuban
Philly Cheesesteak
California Chicken Club
French Dip

Edit
Where do gyros fall in this? Or do we not count wraps? Gyros are top tier stuff.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Fried bologna, american cheese, fried egg, and white bread.

Or turkey SPAM (seared well), sharp cheddar, cucumber, tomato, mayo, on toasted Italian.

trickblu

Oct 27, 2017
A Cuban Mix done in my local tradition. This adds mayonnaise, shredded iceberg lettuce, and tomato. The best ones use deli-style sliced pork and are pressed until the cheese is melted all the way through and the tomatoes are warm.

I'd also take a good club sandwich or BLT.