• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
50592529887_430963c765_b.jpg

giphy.gif

Myself and two of my friends in Edmonton all just got our shipping notifications.

crying-kid-macho-man-elizabeth.gif

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
Canada Post has been conservative with their estimates during the pandemic, I'd be shocked if everyone who shipped today doesn't get it by the end of the week.

Benwah

Sep 18, 2020
Hopefully it's the universe rewarding me in surviving the French here! :D
Heille toé kossé tu dis ?
Seriously, I don't think remembrance day is the issue for quebec , i've talked with someone at bestbuy and he told me the reason why ontario and quebec were not receiving shipping tracking is because of cp were off today. They were not able to generate the tracking number but the warehouse (i think in BC) were able to generates those tracking.
Got mine around 9pm tonight .... but, Idon't think I will receive it for the week-end 😔

DangerMan

Oct 29, 2017
Tracking info updated - shipment picked up by Canada Post in Richmond at 7:20. I thought there was 0 chance but I gotta say I'm starting to think we have a chance in Greater Vancouver of some of us actually getting these tomorrow....

Oct 25, 2017
Tracking status has been updated, my Demon's Souls is on a truck (still estimated for the 16th). No updated tracking for the console yet.

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
Got my shipping notices for both the disc version and digital version. I ordered a second controller last Friday before the weekend and got it on Saturday weirdly enough.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Just shipped (Alberta). No estimated date but I'm assuming 16 like erbody else

2pac_71

Oct 25, 2017
my PS5 changed to say Nov 17th is when it arrives. But its in Richmond BC and im in Alberta. so hopefully it arrives earlier.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
My PS5 and Demon's Souls although bought together seem to be under 2 different tracking numbers. One of the two has just been processed in Montreal, the other is still as "electronic information submitted by shipper". I wasn't expecting this to come from Montreal, I'm in Toronto so I doubt this is getting here for tmrw lol...

Mentosrock

Nov 4, 2019
The Best Buy estimate for PS5 for me is saying the 16th, but if it's in Richmond and I'm in Vancouver I can't see how an expedited parcel would take that long to make it to me. Hopefully they ship quicker.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
The Best Buy estimate for PS5 for me is saying the 16th, but if it's in Richmond and I'm in Vancouver I can't see how an expedited parcel would take that long to make it to me. Hopefully they ship quicker.
Exactly the same here but I'm in Surrey. Our PS5s might be truck buddies. Let's hope they get here by tomorrow!

GamerEDM

May 7, 2020
Anybody from edmonton alberta who did not get the Shipping email yet like me? My order is also just sitting on In progress on best buy website

gameguy682

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
My PS5 shipment still has only the "Electronic information submitted by shipper". I think launch dream is dead for me.

For reference, my Spider-man order is "In Transit"

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Some movement for most people finally, that's good.

I got the shipping email tonight just before 8 (Edmonton area) and it really is the usual Best Buy way. There's no way I have it tomorrow and Friday seems dicey as well. Tracking says the 18th, but it's usually pretty conservative/useless for the first 24 hours anyway, so I'd bet on Monday, which is ok since I'm working all weekend and off then anyway.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
My PS5 shipment still has only the "Electronic information submitted by shipper". I think launch dream is dead for me.

For reference, my Spider-man order is "In Transit"

I really think a lot of you will be pleasantly surprised. It seems apparent to me that Best Buy shipped the consoles a few days ago and that the shipping notice really indicates that Canada Post got the package at the nearest distro center. CP has had the consoles since I think Monday or Tuesday but BB doesn't bother indicating that at first as the individual packages aren't yet scanned for the last leg (either delivery or to a smaller distro center).

I may get it Friday but I still hope my theory is right because if it is in Winnipeg I should get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
ETA Monday too. Should I be mad, or will it update and I'll get it tomorrow or Friday?

nadozza

Oct 27, 2017
BC, Canada
oh... just noticed mine is exactly the same. What the heck?

edit: I feel like this happened earlier in the year on a phone purchase, and item had gone to the Missisauga sorting facility but got listed as Montreal and was super confusing. Maybe they still haven't resolved that issue?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heliex

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
For those panicking, my ETA is now tomorrow (Friday). According to the Shop app, its already in Montreal for me as of 11:50PM Wednesday night, so it could totally arrive today.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Hmm, my disc model from Best Buy has been picked up by Canada Post but no delivery updates yet other than the Monday the 16th ETA. The digital unit's also been picked up and, like others, is saying it's in transit from Montreal despite mentioning the Mississauga warehouse. I'm in Toronto.

So far Wal-Mart's projecting the 13th for the other digital unit, but then they sent an e-mail today saying it may be delayed 2-3 business days and Amazon's finally just gave an ETA of the 16th to the 18th on the last digital unit.

This is gonna be a stressful few days I'm guessing. I fear the porch thief :(

(Context: The disc model and 1 digital are mine, the other 2 digitals are for my brother and sisters kids)

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I also realized this thing ain't fitting in the parcel Locker in our little rural mail box cluster so I'll have to go pick it up.

Which is annoying because it sometimes means another delay but also mayhe good cause I don't have to worry about it freezing or porch stealers.