• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
OH SHIT! Right after they trolled me I just got a shipped email from BestBuy in Vancouver!! West coast is happening!
Oh snapppppp!!!!!!

ifkivlvzeronpdfkpsuu.gif

catpurrcat

Oct 27, 2017
My dad works at a Canada Post plant and a family friend asked him for an update on their preorders.

According to him, many PS5s will likely be delivered tomorrow.

that's great news. Parcels are pure profit for the Postal Service and so I should really hope that their management takes that to heart - this would be a huge win for Canada post if they can deliver these somewhat close to on time.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast reporting, by BB order of the Physical edition just shipped. Tracking number doesn't work yet.

I'm in Vancouver, and if it's coming from Richmond, it should be here tomm, but I don't want to get my hopes up lol

OP
OP
Heliex

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Happy to hear that my West Coast folks are getting their consoles shipped! Im going to sleep for the night, but im hoping to wake up to an "Out for Delivery" message.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Still nothing for me in Manitoba, but my brother just got an email for his. Actually he got the email almost an hour ago but it was flagged as promotion by gmail.

catpurrcat

Oct 27, 2017
lol asshole Best Buy just sent out an email advertising more ps5s to buy tomorrow morning.
And with such a cruel subject line, too.

"The PlayStation 5 is arriving tomorrow"

fuuuuck you
Urgh, I just got that, too. It's one think to fuck over your customers and then go silent, it's another to actively taunt them.

You may recall the Nvidia 3080 "launch" at Best Buy about a month ago. They set up a banner, a special webpage, and some sort of blog post article thing at the same time. Advertised them is going on sale at a specific time.

then they had so little stock available at the site literally went from out of stock to sold out.

Marketing dept clearly doesn't communicate with logistics team there lol

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Ya know, I was perfectly content with getting it next week. I thought, great, I'll get the PS5 and order my 6800XT in the same week and it'll be rough on the credit card but otherwise a pretty sweet week.

Now all you MFers are getting your stuff sent to you and I have a raging case of FOMO.

Rocket Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FFS...delivery date for me is Monday. Really busy week next week, I wont really get a chance to play at all until the weekend.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in Alberta and nothing yet. Pre-ordered mine (Disc Edition) minutes after it became available.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Update: Now with the November 16th date that seemingly everyone has.

(Physical, Best Buy, Vancouver)

Oct 27, 2017
Walmart disc preorder for Toronto. Order still hasn't updated (in progress), but got an email saying it may be 2-3 days late. Oh well, wonder if I should try my hand at getting a digital version tomorrow and just return this one whenever it comes.

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017
Mine is "Just Shipped" from BestBuy. I live in Edmonton so I hope it gets here Friday by the latest.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't get the email yet, but upon checking my order information it seems my PS5 (Disc Edition) from BB apparently shipped (Alberta). Canada Post, no delivery estimate yet.

You might want to check your order histories!

Jeffram

Oct 29, 2017
Walmart disc preorder for Toronto. Order still hasn't updated (in progress), but got an email saying it may be 2-3 days late. Oh well, wonder if I should try my hand at getting a digital version tomorrow and just return this one whenever it comes.
Walmart just called me to say I can come tomorrow to pick up my Xbox or PlayStation in store (I choose pick up) despite me getting that 2-3 day delay e-mail.

I said I have both ordered and they said ok see you tomorrow

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
if it's anything like my Miles Morales shipment from Bestbuy via Canada Post, definitely don't fret about a Monday ETA right now.

my copy of Miles Morales shipped late last night, original ETA was 11/17 saying it missed the cutoff at origin. That ETA changed to 11/16 this morning as it was checked in at origin facility. just updated showing in transit from Mississauga to destination facility as of 2 hours ago, so it'll arrive to destination tonight and likely deliver tomorrow.

not expecting a miracle delivery tomorrow for my PS5 which just shipped a couple hours ago (I don't even have an ETA yet), but i think if you have shipping confirmation and 11/16 ETA by now, your orders will move to destination by tomorrow at the very least and deliver on Friday. they're all shipped expedited so as long as your shipment didn't miss the pickup cutoff like I'm suspecting mine did, you should prob get delivery Friday

Jeevez

Nov 3, 2017
Alberta. Got my "Shipped" email 9 minutes ago. Initial estimated delivery is Nov 17th... Hope it gets here sooner but glad to see SOME movement.

Oct 27, 2017
Walmart just called me to say I can come tomorrow to pick up my Xbox or PlayStation in store (I choose pick up) despite me getting that 2-3 day delay e-mail.

I said I have both ordered and they said ok see you tomorrow

Cool deal, I haven't heard anything else yet from them but I accidentally ordered as a guest so it's not tied to my Walmart account. That said mine is being shipped to one of those mini Walmart/penguin pickup type places so maybe it'll magically show up early there.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
if it's anything like my Miles Morales shipment from Bestbuy via Canada Post, definitely don't fret about a Monday ETA right now.

my copy of Miles Morales shipped late last night, original ETA was 11/17 saying it missed the cutoff at origin. That ETA changed to 11/16 this morning as it was checked in at origin facility. just updated showing in transit from Mississauga to destination facility as of 2 hours ago, so it'll arrive to destination tonight and likely deliver tomorrow.

not expecting a miracle delivery tomorrow for my PS5 which just shipped a couple hours ago (I don't even have an ETA yet), but i think if you have shipping confirmation and 11/16 ETA by now, your orders will move to destination by tomorrow at the very least and deliver on Friday. they're all shipped expedited so as long as your shipment didn't miss the pickup cutoff like I'm suspecting mine did, you should prob get delivery Friday
I'm thinking along these lines as well being in southwestern Ontario.
Miles Morales, Demon's Souls and Valhalla have all been processed in Mississauga tonight... expecting them to arrive tomorrow.
Still no activity on my PS5 tracking label... figure it'll likely trail behind the games and show up on Friday.

blue_phazon

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Let's all hope by tomorrow we'll all have our PS5s from BB (◍•ᴗ•◍)

┌(・。・)┘♪. (「`・ω・)「. ┏(^0^)┛

squidyj

Oct 25, 2017
I got a shipping email from Best Buy (Calgary, AB) but it seems like they haven't even got it to Canada Post yet? No delivery date info as yet.

Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the Canada Post facility. Please check back soon!