Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wanted a president who would do things like tackle climate change and overhaul health care. And while I kinda doubt a Biden presidency does that, even one that is cooperating with Bernie, I know for a fact that Trump won't do those things in his second term and will continue to make them worse.

Also, while I'm not okay with the moral implications of voting for Biden in light of the allegations against him, I feel that it's even more immoral to contribute to a Trump victory through electoral inaction since he has similar allegations against HIM many times over, and will further stack the SCOTUS against women and all other marginalized people for generations to come, for many years after the blessed day he's no longer with us.

Thus, I'll vote for Biden.

Deleted member 2761

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, America loses by having abortion rights/LGBT rights protected, saving Dreamers from deportation, getting a public option, having at least some student debt forgiven, having the heinous immigrant camps dealt with, and having a president who'll staff federal agencies with competent people. Pure #bothsides.

Clearly, none of these problems were initiated by or exacerbated by the Obama administration, compared to which the Biden administration will be far more progressive.

Deleted member 2620

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
was bound to happen. electoral politics baybee~

wonder how many people are gonna phone bank for biden 🤔

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No one should be surprised. This was Bernie's messaging from the very beginning.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Ehhhh why are some people shitting on Corbyn? We are in a Biden-Sanders thread, you buffoons.

Good shit, Bernie. Maybe those neolibs will shut the fuck up about you, now.

Cub3h

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Gotta love that big ole' tent.

Joe's already got the centre left, the soccer moms, the never Trumpers and the Obama coalition on lock so having Bernie and his crowd along for the ride is only a good thing.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
My guess we are going back to the status quo until another Trump comes along and he is voted in again.

Do people think Trump is the last one? All this thought the GOP is that a person like Trump works they are going to put another one in there.
I'm certain the GOP will push Trump Jr and Ivanka on everyone this decade. Maybe that jackass DeSantis as well.

As for ensuring we aren't back to the status quo: Push for Bernie and people like him to get cabinet spots. The President is ultimately just a figurehead. Biden's has his mind swayed before about gay marriage because of people around him. It can absolutely happen with other issues as well.

Redeye97

Banned
Apr 25, 2019
I'd rather suffer 4 years of a senile, fossilized, molester than 4 more years of a senile, fossilized, racist, misogynistic, contemptful, psychopathic, narcissistic, incompetent, cancerous, lying, cheating, dividing, gas lighting, murdering serial rapist.

It's fucked this is the situation we are in, but heed me: win or lose, if the democrats are the same party 4 years from now than they are now, they deserve to dry up and fade away just like every spineless, sociopathic, conservative dinosaur that occupies a seat of power.

Let's be clear, we are voting for someone who deserves to be tried and convicted. If he were facing any other person, I would be actively campaigning against him.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Glad that Bernie did this before the convention, if there is one. I hope other people have some common sense and realize how important it is to get Donald Trump and his regime out of office.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017

In 2016, it took Sanders 36 days to endorse Hillary Clinton -- from when HRC became the presumptive nominee in delegates (June 6), to when he ultimately endorsed her (July 12). In 2020, it took him 5 days to endorse Biden -- from when he suspended his campaign (April 8) to n...

He moved faster this time. Then again, life moved faster.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Now people can shut the hell up about Bernie taking too long and dividing the party and whatnot.

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You know what this POC hatin, pussy grabbing man baby isn't so bad cause his policies aren't affecting me at the moment. Fuck Biden though

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good. Let's do this. Joe Biden is 100% not the candidate that we need, but if he can get that piece of shit Trump out of office, then I'll go ahead and support him knowing full well that he's an asshole and undeserving of it.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is ANYONE shocked over this?

-Biden and Bernie are close friends and have been for decades.

-They agree on 90% of the issues (don't let Twitter fool you).

-Both view it as a life or death issue for Trump to be defeated.

Again I gotta ask....how can any of you be surprised?

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Good on Bernie for understanding exactly what is at stake in this country and in the world come November and not being petty.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Good. It's time to put petty differences aside and focus on doing whatever is necessary to take back the Senate and the presidency.