The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Just happened on Biden's live stream here

www.pscp.tv

Joe Biden @JoeBiden

I'm speaking now about our nation's economic response to COVID -- and I'll have a special guest with me. Tune in:

More details coming, will update.

Uz3VJ1j.png

Biden seemed surprised when Bernie endorsed him. The livestream started at 2PM EST and the endorsement portion started with Sanders at about 2:10 PM EST as far as I could tell.

Official from NYT and others:

www.nytimes.com

Bernie Sanders Endorses Joe Biden for President (Published 2020)

At a moment when Mr. Biden still faces deep skepticism from many younger progressive voters, Mr. Sanders’s support is a major step toward Democratic unity against President Trump.

Bernie Sanders Endorses Joe Biden for President

Senator Bernie Sanders endorsed Joseph R. Biden Jr. as the Democratic nominee for president on Monday, adding the weight of his left-wing support to Mr. Biden's candidacy and taking a major step toward bringing unity to the party's effort to unseat President Trump in November.

Last edited:

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy that Sanders recognizes the gravity of the situation and made the right decision.

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, I figured he'd drag his feet on the issue a bit since he was still on the ballot.

Hopefully enough people see this as a call to action to do what needs to be done to get Trump out.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Expected. Only reason not to do this is because no matter how many times he endorses him or campaigns for him, some people will still blame Sanders if Biden loses.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Respect. Biden was my dead last choice. But Trump has to get taken out, ASAP.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what y'all expected Bernie to do, other than try to save us all from Trump.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
"I'm going to need you not just to win the campaign, but to govern." Biden to Sanders

Sanders asks Biden if he'll support $15/min wage, Biden says he will.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

twitter.com

Steadman™ on Twitter

“"We need you in the White House," Sanders says to Biden. "And I will do all that I can to make that happen." Sanders announces joint task forces between Sanders and Biden, worked on by staffs. Namechecks economy, education, climate change, and criminal justice”

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Bernie is doing what he did before.

Uniting. Because the alternative is fucking Trump.

Hope people listen this time.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
isn't this the norm?

they fight like sworn enemies at the primaries but when it's real election time all go behind one candidate?

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It would be insane for him not to. Trump wins this election, nothing good will happen for workers for 50 years or more. Not with a 7-2 Federalist Society SC. Elections would barely matter, everything left would be ruled unconstitutional.

Dylan

Oct 28, 2017
Didn't doubt for a second that he would endorse. Sanders can see the big picture.