Oct 27, 2017
The Marvel movies I've enjoyed are the Guardian movies and Ragnarok, so the comments saying there is humor is encouraging. And anyone that thinks the Russos can't do comedy obviously haven't watched Community.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
People hate the comedy in these movies? Insane, they actually do it right unlike a certain space wars sequel.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

I TOLD YOU

I TOLD ALL OF YOU

giphy.gif

THEY JUST DON'T WANT IT TO GET OUT

Also, these impressions... i can't. THIS MOVIE.

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
echos a bit of Ultron with some criticism of 'bloat'

I'm okay with 'too much' There is a ton to wrap up and a ton of characters.
There was a similar "complaint" for Infinity War. There's so much going on, but as we've seen, the Russos know how to pace movies. I have faith. And as you say there's a ton to move through with this movie.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
if you remove the movie name from these twitter impressions, I din't think I'd know which movie they were talking about.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Is that pretty standard? They keep the end credit out of press screenings correct?

Post credit scenes have been cut from press screenings before, but they usually include them.

This wasn't a press screening though, this was the premiere.

US press screenings for local media are all happening tomorrow morning, with the embargo for 3pm Pacific. So you'll see some reviews hit right at embargo, others Wed morning.

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
I think the biggest takeaway is the satisfying conclusion. The big question was could the Russos stock the landing and payoff such a large story, while paving the way for the story to continue. It sounds as though they nailed it!

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
This has my hype thrusters max but also wishing there was a way to watch this alone with headphones.

AdamE

3D Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Sounds underwhelming.

Was expecting "better than oxygen" and "it makes the creation of the universe seem like a silent fart"

Pre order cancelled!

(Just 2 more dayssssss)

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think the biggest takeaway is the satisfying conclusion. The big question was could the Russos stock the landing and payoff such a large story, while paving the way for the story to continue. It sounds as though they nailed it!
sounds? you don't know the quality of the movie though or the people's ability to critique a movie.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
or it's just meaningless fluff. it's just people screaming at twitter. we knew they would. i feel like twitter impressions are more of a way for the studio to hype a movie.

wait. am i being played by the industry?

I mean yeah, duh. Why else would they invite the media except to hype the movie up? You think you uncovered some crazy conspiracy?

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
I got to wait till May 4th for this. Oh man the wait. Very happy to hear people enjoyed the film.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just waiting for confirmation for my theory that The Dark World is the key to all of this

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
sounds? you don't know the quality of the movie though or the people's ability to critique a movie.
Well if they said "this movie is not a satisfying conclusion to the story and fall a little flat" then I wouldn't say that. As a huge MCU fan I don't care about the movie critics. I care about the likeminded individuals who care about the universe and like me, want to see this 22 movie arc be resolved in a satisfying way.