• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017

giphy.gif

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
Ignore thread! Ignore thread !!!
My ticket is for... May 5th.

Screw it, won't last until then anyway. Gimme all the spoilers Or not. thought this was a spoilers thread lol

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This and the GoT's big final (or penultimate) battle episode in the same week. Woooo!

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, everyone loved the new marvel movie. Shocker???

Seriously, I would've been baffled if anyone wasn't praising it like crazy. That's just how the media tends to be with all marvel movies...I'm sure it'll be good though but still not at all surprising

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Sounds great. I'm getting the feeling these guys are telling us to not expect a non stop action movie like infinity war. I just hope it has a fight scene that tops anything ever put on film.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
If you were expecting 3 hours of somber, poe-faced reflection you must have watched 21 other movies.

Nobody's focusing on the cool part of that tweet which is that for the most part, 2 hours and 45 minutes of the film have been kept back from marketing.