Lmo2017

Oct 25, 2017
To the east of Parts Unknown...
0030100120700_CL_default_default_large.jpeg

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
People act like Lindsay Graham has to give a shit about lying. His seat is safe.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't even wait a day! Shit! I really hope Muller had something already in motion or it's up to the Dems to do something come January.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, Canada
Someone calm my fears in regards to this possible scenario:

1. Sessions asked to resign (done)
2. Acting AG asks Mueller to hand over all evidence
3. Evidence destroyed by acting AG
4. A new special council is hired, the Mooch
5. Mooch says after a few days that there was no collusion
6. House tries to bring back Mueller but all evidence was destroyed by acting AG and Trump Cronies in the FBI
7. Trump gets away with it

Which part of this is not possible?

There is no way Mueller doesn't have this all backed up somewhere.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I am so not believing that Don Jr was going to get indicted the day after the midterms so nothing changed there

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
Always remember that they are fascists and will try to bend or ignore the rules. They will rather burn anything down that to let themselves caught. So yes, Mueller could get reinstated.

But we are dealing with fascists who have been running largely unnopposed.

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
For people that didn't see this coming Right after election you should know that Lindsey Graham is vying for that position which is why he became Trump's boy after McCain death.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
So does this mean they're gonna force another scumbag in before the new congress take their seats?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Philip Rucker @PhilipRucker

former AG weighs in on Trump directing Sessions to resign -->

Eric Holder @EricHolder

Anyone who attempts to interfere with or obstruct the Mueller inquiry must be held accountable. This is a red line. We are a nation of laws and norms not subject to the self interested actions of one man.

Oct 25, 2017
Trump firing Mueller would be a bad move for him. Pelosi and co would just hire him back in January and now Trump wouldn't be able to do shit about it.

Pelosi can rehire him to work for Congress, but she can't force the DOJ to give Mueller any resources or co-operate with Mueller in any way. The most Mueller could do working for Congress is issue criminal referrals to the DOJ that they could completely ignore if they wished.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Day 1 of a constitutional crisis. Or is it day 731?

Someone calm my fears in regards to this possible scenario:

1. Sessions asked to resign (done)
2. Acting AG asks Mueller to hand over all evidence
3. Evidence destroyed by acting AG
4. A new special council is hired, the Mooch
5. Mooch says after a few days that there was no collusion
6. House tries to bring back Mueller but all evidence was destroyed by acting AG and Trump Cronies in the FBI
7. Trump gets away with it

Which part of this is not possible?

The part where Mueller doesn't have a million backups and dead man's switches.

Aug 1, 2018
Remember when a whole bunch of GOP senators said if Trump fucked with Sessions, that'd be a red line?

I bet they're gonna make a statement any minute now...

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming it'll take some time until the new AG is confirmed by the Senate.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ I at least thought there'd be a week or so of dust settling before any big shit happened. I guess I haven't been paying attention. We're in for a non-stop roller-coaster until January.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't help but wonder if this was Trump lashing out over that bad press conference and all the questions about Russia and Mueller.