Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Looks cool but i still hope they let us play everything as one character and don't force characters for certain missions

Silver9

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
Probably get to choose per mission like in Syndicate. And copying Tsushima, one is an honorable samurai that just walks in and the other is a sneaky ninja so can choose the stealthy route.
Hmm my friend love stealth but I'm the opposite, I wonder if they have forced stealth missions in this one.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I do wonder...if they go full Naruto here with fireballs and other stuff.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
This is like the full fledged game, right? The follow up to Valhalla?

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Are both characters like female/male Yasuke? Or two distinct chars?

Kayze

Feb 20, 2024
Was hoping they went with a more unique design for the characters unlike Odyssey and Valhalla but oh well. Just gotta hope the game is more Odyssey than Valhalla.

Vaern

Fallen Guardian
Jan 9, 2023
People have been asking for this since the very first AC, let's see if Ubisoft delivers it.

Geode

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
I hope this uses the gear system from Valhalla and not Odyssey. I hate randomly collecting loot that have minor differences between them. Managing all that gear became a pain in the ass.

cjelly

Oct 27, 2017
I might play this if it's not 4000 hours long with infinite number of collectibles.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Is this the first AC game where one of the protagonists (playable character) is a real historical person?

In Chronicles: Russia you play as Anastasia Romanova and in Syndicate's DLC you play as Jack the Ripper.

Anastasia part was brief and you play as Nikolai for majority of the game. And you play as Evie Fry in DLC not as Jack the Ripper. So yes this is first time where main protagonist is real historical character.

Zero-ELEC

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
I hope this uses the gear system from Valhalla and not Odyssey. I hate randomly collecting loot that have minor differences between them. Managing all that gear became a pain in the ass.
Odyssey's gear system was exhausting and didn't allow you to make an actual build until you reached max level, which they kept increasing the cap of....
Anastasia part was brief and you play as Nikolai for majority of the game. And you play as Evie Fry in DLC not as Jack the Ripper. So yes this is first time where main protagonist is real historical character.
Anastasia/Nikolai have about 50/50 of the game, half of the skills available in the Chronicles games are exclusive to Anastasia (the "supernatural" animus skills). She is definitely a protagonist and playable character. As for Jack the Ripper you play as Jack the Ripper in the DLC briefly.

Cheat Code

Oct 30, 2017
Love that they are basing the story (to some extent) on Yasuke. Such a cool historical character that hasn't got nearly enough attention.

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
I cant see any hidden blade or any sign that the Samurai character has one so is it possible that only the shinobi has access to one?

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Bruh, the series literally changed genres in 2017.
And before that, had like, five different massive structure changes in a row. AC3 is incredibly different in structure with AC4, which in and of itself feels and plays nothing like ACU, which had a very different combat system and game structure than Syndicate, before them literally switching genres with Origins. Few IP go through as many changes as AC in that amount of time. To the point that a vocal minority believes it's gone way way too far away from classic AC.

CheapJi

Apr 24, 2018
Is the samurai black? And a woman in the game too? This will not go over well with some crowds.

"Why the forced diversity? Why no normal protagonist for those who don't want politics in their games?"
It's gonna be funny when they read more about yasuke, If they can read that is.

Oct 25, 2017
image0.gif