Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Atleast they gave us folders to throw bloatware getting in the way of games. Asking for more features is too much.

Hopefully Sony will hire better UI designers.

Oct 26, 2017
If you have one folder it's no problem.
But at the moment you have create a dozen of them, it will get really messy.
"I want to play game X Y, which folder should I look in? In action, in Shooter or in adventure?"
Fam, I love that shit. I love organizing my shit by categories. I do that on my laptop, phone, and consoles, when I can. If I could do it on the Switch or Day One on the PS5, I would

Ghost305

Banned
Jan 6, 2018
Really wish Sony would just bring back the XMB for PS5.

It's a better menu system than PS4's in almost every way.

StevieP

Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft's is based on an updated version of the existing one. I'd presume Sony's doing the same considering the similar architectural base and compatibility structure

Deleted member 12186

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just want the os to be able to organize and display my library because with PS4 BC it would be nice if the options I had werent just a line of really big tiles. A list view would be nice...

Venom.

Oct 26, 2017
London
I know resources are stretched with putting together the more important features but I can't help but think that if Apple made a games console it would launch with all the OS stuff from day 1. With PS4 it was like a slow drip-feed of features.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
I don't care about to much in terms of extra features but holy crap the one thing I need next gen machines to have is speed in the menus. I'm so tired of both of on my Pro and X seeing things freeze for a few sec or take a while to load up, especially in things like store. Hopefully the ssds will help that but my goodness it's so annoying especially on PS4 since it's definitely worse there but the Xbox does it often too.

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lol some of you folks will excuse anything. If Apple released a new a iOS with a ton of features dropped(or Android) most of you would be complaining in threads. The PS4 and Xbox one had a trash barebone mess of an OS at launch, which coming from the PS3 and 360 was an utter disappointment.