Coolverine

May 7, 2018
Rocking my SE until it explodes and kills me.

LMAO. Legit laughed out loud as i scrolled to this. I too am clutching my SE hard. I will say I am getting sick of constantly having to defend it though. Everyone sees it assume I am using an iPhone 5. I always have to say it's the guts of a 6S so it's still powerful in the best iphone form factor! I bet OS13 will do its damndest to kill SEs though.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Welp, not much of interest to me. I only care about macOS update (so it's good to know when that's coming) and an iPad Pro revision. Guess it's safe to say iPad revisions are still 6+ months away. More time to save.

Roo

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, those prices are completely absurd. For all of the models, no just Max.
Jesus..

celebi23

Oct 26, 2017
Whelp, the iPod is dead >_<
generate.php

Spenny

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego-ish
Btw, I asked earlier but the thread blew by my post. I recently got an Apple Watch 3 as a gift. Does Apple have a decent upgrade path for their watches?

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yikes. iPhone XS is really expensive in Europe world. It starts at € 1.159.

I will probably get it someday. But that's damn expensive.

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping for AirPower and Space Grey Air Pods, but ohh well. I'll def get XS Max Power Super Mega Ultimate phone when my upgrade is available.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
When is iOS 12 dropping?? I'm still rocking an iPhone 6 so it'll probably kill it if I upgrade...

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The watch is a definitely upgrade for me... but man I'm struggling to find a reason to leave the 8+.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, look like I'm getting the XR. The only differences to the XS is LCD screen and telephoto camera, I think I'm fine without them.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe I'm going to pay that freaking much for the biggest phone, but I did skip a year. $1200-$1300 or whatever the size I choose ends up isn't so bad split up by three years. My son was just born so it's important for me to have a really great phone camera. I have a DSLR but I'm not carrying that fucker around all the time. Need something for quick snaps. Can't wait to get this thing!

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Can't believe we still don't have AirPower.

Also, +$150 for each storage bump on the Max.

The 256GB Max is $1449 before tax if you add (the pretty much necessary) Applecare+.

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
Guys, guys, question... I have the ATT Next 12 plan, Galaxy S8 more than half paid off.... How do I get this? Just go online on Friday and order it then turn in my old phone?? Questions, questions

badcrumble

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on the Apple Upgrade Program but I think I'm actually gonna just stick with my iPhone X. I'm perfectly happy with it, and in a year or so I'll be able to sell it used (or trade it back in to Apple) for like $400.

That watch, on the other hand, yes please.