• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
wonder what I can get for my 256gb 7+

probably going to keep it

Imm0ralKnight

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
My iPhone 7 Plus is still running great, smooth and all. I think I will keep it for another year and wait for the next year model to see if they change the design.

I'll probably get the Apple Watch 3 though now with the price drop. My Series 1 is becoming slower and laggier now.

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017
RIP the SE. Actually I think the SE is too small but the other ones are all too big. Would like something in the middle, like 4.5" or 5" with an X design.

Cochese

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Going to cop that 64GB Max. I've only used half the 64GB I have now after a year. I stream everything.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Hard to say, I think they banked on the notch more as a branding thing than a technical necessity. I don't think they expected so many other manufacturers to jump on board with it, essentially making something that was unique to them something that's on tons of phones. So they might want to ditch the notch, but I doubt it.

uh, its def a technical necessity if they wanted to lose the bezels or android chin/hat

Cascadero

Nov 8, 2017
Well I guess it's time for a phone upgrade. The size of these new phones is less than ideal though and the incremental additions are meh.

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
i remember when apple people were like "how do i put these huge phones into my pocket? it's impossible". good times.

Jul 26, 2018
At this point, crazy to say that i'm not fully convinced to buy these phones. So it's not full 120Hz right? Plus i'm still on my 5s since 2014.... it's my first phone

Dinskugga

Nov 6, 2017
Sitting on 6S with an upgrade option next week. Gonna take a 8 or X instead. not gonna put up that money for the new ones

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
I'm already on the iPhone Upgrade Program so for me, I don't really care how much it costs up front. A few extra bucks on the monthly payment *shrug*

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Very boring, interested in updates to their other projects but alas.

Have an upgrade this year so I guess I'll jump on an XS.

Gandie

Oct 27, 2017

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
uh, its def a technical necessity if they wanted to lose the bezels or android chin/hat
that's what I'm saying, they could have gone with a thicker full bezel on top if they wanted

they went so hard on the notch and telling app developers not to try to hide it, they wanted to make their phone's "silhouette" unique like it always was when they had the home button

now it's not unique anymore so I wonder how they will handle that