Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017

"Go in there! Go in there!" nearby women shouted at the officers soon after the attack began, said Juan Carranza, 24, who saw the scene from outside his house, across the street from Robb Elementary School in the close-knit town of Uvalde. Carranza said the officers did not go in.

Javier Cazares, whose fourth grade daughter, Jacklyn Cazares, was killed in the attack, said he raced to the school when he heard about the shooting, arriving while police were still gathered outside the building.

Upset that police were not moving in, he raised the idea of charging into the school with several other bystanders.

"Let's just rush in because the cops aren't doing anything like they are supposed to," he said. "More could have been done."

"They were unprepared," he added.

NinjaGarden

Oct 25, 2017
The more dead children the more funding cops get to stand around with their thumbs up their asses.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Cops manage to make an armed gunman situation about them somehow

We weren't even supposed to be mad at them but somehow...

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
American cops are more funded than the armies of some countries and this is how they act

Fucking pigs, all of them

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
These fucking cowards spent their time preventing the parents from doing anything than actually chasing the killer. Not only are ACAB, they're fucking useless cowards.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Cops are only brave and badass when it's an unsuspecting perp. The element of surprise is a huge ego boost apparently. 1 person was able to stave off an entire police force, lol. Fucking cowards.

OP
OP

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
These fucking cowards spent their time preventing the parents from doing anything than actually chasing the killer. Not only are ACAB, they're fucking useless cowards.
In the video posted above, one of the parents is even tazed. Wtf.

Oct 25, 2017
湘南
I thought I read that the whole thing took place in 40 minutes. Maybe I misread?

Still, it's quite apparent that they were not trained well to respond to this kind of situation that is becoming far too common.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This needs to get fucking traction. These cowardly pigs let those kids get slaughtered.

But all too eager to taze the parents, it seems.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (3 days): Inappropriate commentary and causing a derail in a sensitive thread

Last edited:

tsmoreau

Oct 27, 2017
A violent gang, enabling more violence.

It's not about serve and protect, it's about control, period.

You can't do anything the gang doesn't let you, even if it's to save your kid from violent death

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
they pretty much played defense for the murdered and actively stopped parents from trying to help their kids. i just can't... what the fucking hell! there is no justice in this world when they're just allowed to get away with that shit. my head and my heart hurt so much right now. fuck the police so very much.

this needs to get tons of traction and they need to explain their actions. makes a lot of sense why the story unfolded the way it did now. they pretty much did nothing for 40 mins. absurd.

if this is the role that police think they have in society now, we need to examine why the fuck they're necessary at all.

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
We'll need to see the timeline of events before giving proper judgement. If the killer was already holed up somewhere then the police actions were correct. But if he was still actively killing, it was obviously horrendous. My initial guess is that the police force lacked the translators & community advocates to properly explain the choices they made during the tragedy.
Or they were scared and didn't want to get shot so they let nearly 2 dozen teachers and students die.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We'll need to see the timeline of events before giving proper judgement. If the killer was already holed up somewhere then the police actions were correct. But if he was still actively killing, it was obviously horrendous. My initial guess is that the police force lacked the translators & community advocates to properly explain the choices they made during the tragedy.
Really???? Really? Taking the coward pigs side?? Fuck outta here

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Every fucking time.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
"The problem is they weren't good enough guys with guns. They were just ok guys with guns."

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
The police in this country are a bunch of punks.

Fucking worthless losers. Defund this trash, no reason for them if this is all they offer.

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
https://www.businessinsider.com/greg-abbott-says-texas-school-shooting-couldve-been-worse-2022-5

but..but... Abbott said....
"The reason it was not worse is because law enforcement officials did what they do. They showed amazing courage by running toward gunfire for the singular purpose of trying to save lives," he added.

eye-eyeroll.gif

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017

Hmmm.... hrmmm...

Nah, ACAB and fuck these ones in particular

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Or they were scared and didn't want to get shot so they let nearly 2 dozen teachers and students die.
Possible though pretty crazy considering the situation. It would be pretty odd for a police unit to allow such a tragedy without action, though you can never underestimate racism

Really???? Really? Taking the coward pigs side?? Fuck outta here

I'm not taking their side. I'm just saying there needs to be a deep investigation of the allegations.

OP
OP

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Timestamp on the video is 11:54 am. 911 call went out at 11:30 am, so the video KujoJosuke posted checks out.

From NYT:
Around 11:30 a.m., the Uvalde police received a 911 call that a truck had crashed at the school and a man had emerged from it with a long rifle and a backpack. Mr. Ramos exchanged shots with at least one armed officer from the Uvalde school district, but managed to get past the officer.

He eventually barricaded himself inside a classroom in the school, where he opened fire with what a state police official described as an AR-15-style rifle. He was inside the school for about an hour before a tactical unit from the Border Patrol arrived and shot him several times, killing him, the official said.

Belfast

Oct 28, 2017
Never there when you need them. More than willing to throw their weight around when they know they've got the upper hand.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana

yeah, they fucked up big time and are playing PR trying to prevent the truth of what happened from coming out.

my blood is boiling right now. these fuckers are trying to wiggle out of responsibility and trying to actively distort the truth in front of our eyes. i'm so tired of this. kids shot beyond recognition and yet they're still too scared to own up to the truth. ghoulish cowards.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not taking their side. I'm just saying there needs to be a deep investigation of the allegations.
As long as it's not a self-investigation.

yeah, they fucked up big time and are playing PR trying to prevent the truth of what happened from coming out.

Definitely something weird there. If they barricaded the suspect in, then the BP agent shouldn't have trouble unlocking it.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone

tbpf with you if my girl was in that building and they tazed me to keep me from going in I would never rest until the ppl who did that to me were dead, hard to imagine a worse thing to do to a parent in those circumstances. I'm not a violent person but I would lose my mind and I would never come back from that

Not tough guy talk just sad facts. ACAB. Hard to describe the constant strain of being a parent in this country today

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Possible though pretty crazy considering the situation. It would be pretty odd for a police unit to allow such a tragedy without action, though you can never underestimate racism

We have eyewitnesses? What else is there to discover!?

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
I couldn't even imagine not being able to help my little girl while the people in place to do something are more focused on me than the person raising hell right in front of me.

The anger