Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
My EA access Xbox people, Where do we find the V.I.P. codes to give to our friends. I also have a ps4 pro and since the Xbox Version is borked right now, I wanna use a code to download it on the ps4.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Second quest boss took forever. Damage sponge with a ton of respawning things and me reviving my allies over and over.

Oh well time to decide on my javelin and I can't. Storm or Interceptor, Storm or Interceptor, Storm or Interceptor...

sinny

Oct 28, 2017
Me and my friends were waiting to play this today on xbox one x. We are now considering canceling our preorders, they don't have ps4's and we are feeling like EA it's treating xbox users as second class citizens.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
So what happened here?

Are they not able to see the number of codes out or look at past betas to figure out server issues?

I'm glad there is a beta phase but my only feedback shouldn't be: fix the server so I can play.

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
Got in earlier on PC and played for about an hour. The combat is pretty good, especially for a Bioware game. Only thing I don't really like is the keyboard and mouse flight controls. Way too floaty. But hopefully this is fixed for the release version.

Xeontech

Oct 28, 2017
No issues here. Didn't in the Alpha either. Ps4pro

Demo was fun. Especially trying new javelins!

Last edited:

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Reading all these comments and usually I am very forgiving with beta's, but this is a demo which is different from a beta and this game is also launching soon. It just seems like a mess. I cannot judge for myself as I can't get into the game on Xbox or PC but just reading all these posts it just does not sound like it is impressing people. A demo is meant to show people what your game is about with the caveat that there could be some issues, but this just sounds bad and instead of making positive impressions, it is having the opposite effect. I hope that the final game launches in a better state, but being so close to launch it just does not seem like launch will be smooth at all.

Again, I have not played it personally just taking in all the comments from the last 8 pages and other than a few positive posts, most of the comments are towards the negative. I sure would love to play it myself though. Being both a EA Access and Origin member, I don't feel like a VIP at all.

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
finally got it to load, played a bit of the open area cause, fuck trying to do a mission in this mess. I liked what I saw, but damn this isn't a good first impression on stability. Going to play warframe

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Reading all these comments and usually I am very forgiving with beta's, but this is a demo which is different from a beta and this game is also launching soon. It just seems like a mess. I cannot judge for myself as I can't get into the game on Xbox or PC but just reading all these posts it just does not sound like it is impressing people. A demo is meant to show people what your game is about with the caveat that there could be some issues, but this just sounds bad and instead of making positive impressions, it is having the opposite effect. I hope that the final game launches in a better state, but being so close to launch it just does not seem like launch will be smooth at all.

Again, I have not played it personally just taking in all the comments from the last 8 pages and other than a few positive posts, most of the comments are towards the negative. I sure would love to play it myself though. Being both a EA Access and Origin member, I don't feel like a VIP at all.

I am going to play the full game and maybe it will hook me with stuff that's not in the demo right now, but it's gonna take a lot of work. What's concerning is that I haven't been hooked by the loot yet, not even a little bit. Maybe it's because it's a bitch to access and there is for some reason a separate screen for every slot, but it just feels buried and less interesting. Plus the guns seem to be following the same archetypes that Warframe/the Division/Destiny also use, and I find most of those guns very boring.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Getting INSANE rubberbanding now. Restarting helped to get me into an expedition but I can't fight anything or move farther than 10 feet without being pulled back.

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I've had loading issue when the first time I booted up the game. But after restarting the game, everything is fine now.

On PC.

FuturaBold

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone on Xbox got a chance to play today? Im just looking at the main Anthem title page and there nothing else.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone else find the audio / sounds in the game... lacking punch? Muffled even. Something feels really off outside of perhaps the Javelin movement samples.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
So, just completed the first mission with 3 random dudes, and I must say it went pretty flawless.
I tried to play alone at first and honestly there are way too many enemies for me to have the patience to solo lol.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
WB6bjMU.jpg

Me and my boys hanging out before the stronghold.

Deleted member 19767

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone else find the audio / sounds in the game... lacking punch? Muffled even. Something feels really off outside of perhaps the Javelin movement samples.

It may very well be an issue, but in my personal experience the audio has been great. Guns have a lot of punch, javelins sound great. The only thing that seems a bit flat is the melee impact. But I've spent maybe 15 minutes with the game so far.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Still haven't been able to play. Infinite loading. First Dreams and now this. Getting real sick of this GAAS shit

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
most of us cant even get in and some of you can play, have an issue, AND restart? jesus this is a fucking mess.

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Hopefully they fix the servers soon. I preordered the game and want to try this asap, but servers down already give me bad feelings for when the final game releases. Oh well, big releases are difficult to handle so I'll wait. Hope I can get in soon, because the game looks great! :)

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Been playing on Xbox for about half an hour. This game is... not very intuitive. So, in Ranger, LB is "grenade" and RB is "assault launcher"?

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
I wish they would add an option to change the way the mouse controls flight - having to re-center the mouse manually whenever I want to fly straight feels really weird, and swapping between that and the hovering/walking camera control (where your character looks at where the mouse is) is disorienting, and led me to basically ignore the flight unless I'm moving across a huge, open map, where I would love to be able to seamlessly use it in combat, as advertised. Give me something like Warframe's flight, where you have normal looking controls while flying, and I'll be peachy.

Soviet Bear

May 25, 2018
For those playing on KB+M I'd recommend playing around with the flight precision and responsiveness in the settings.

Makes flying better, although not as good as using a controller. Personally (and I haven't tried other kinds of configurations), I've increased both the precision and responsiveness.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Twice now I've done a full mission with no problems and then when it ends I get stuck on an infinite loading screen. If I restart the game it saves the progress I made but I lose all the loot I got in the mission.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
I guess I'll stop trying for tonight. They should really keep the VIP demo going until the open demo starts as an apology for the terrible start, especially considering we basically paid for the VIP demo by preordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.