• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2020 Happy Science Primer
  • residentgrigo

Banned
    Oct 30, 2019
    Germany
    Animu is on break so let´s talk about real KINO for a change. The world simply must know. The ongoing anime films of the religious cult Happy Science.
    A primer. I didn´t know that KyoAni´s roots were here:
    www.youtube.com

The Japanese Cult Producing 20+ Years Of Anime

Looking at the Japanese cult that's been funding anime for over 2 decades.If you'd like to support my work: https://www.patreon.com/thepedanticromanticTrans ...
    A 2015 breakdown from Happy Science itself:
    info.happy-science.org

Happy Science Continues to Portray the Mysteries of the Universe with the power of Movies | HAPPY SCIENCE Official Website

Since 1994, Happy Science has been portraying the invisible world and informing society by producing movies. Themes include the existence of Buddha and God, of course, along with realms in the othe...
    I saw all of them because of course but I also listened to the entire 1050 page audiobook of Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000.
    MAL has them numbered but here you go. From movie 1 to 8.
    myanimelist.net

Hermes: Ai wa Kaze no Gotoku

Thousands of years in the past, a young boy named Hermes is named as a future great hero in a prophecy. Hermes grows up to save a beautiful princess and face the evil king Minos of Crete. The first title in the series of anime films by the Happy Science cult.
    myanimelist.net

Taiyou no Hou: El Cantare e no Michi

The second title in the series of anime films by the Happy Science religion.
    myanimelist.net

Ougon no Hou: El Cantare no Rekishikan

In the year 2403 AD a young student named Satoru is visited by a time traveler from the future, a cute girl named Alisa. The two go back in time together to explore the 21st century when a malfunction sends them hurdling through seemingly random episodes of religious and perhaps historic...
    myanimelist.net

Eien no Hou

Ryuta and his friends from the science club visit a museum exhibit on Thomas Edison and it's there they learn about one of his proposed inventions called the "spirit phone" which would enable communication with the deceased. Later that day, they bump into a shaman who claims she has a message...
    myanimelist.net

Buddha Saitan

17-year-old Sayako Amanokawa aspires to become a journalist, just like Kanemoto, an elite newspaper writer she looks up to. But Kanemoto, shamed from an erroneous report about a corruption scandal, jumps in front of a train and commits suicide. Since that incident, Sayako suddenly becomes able...
    myanimelist.net

Shinpi no Hou

The film takes place in 201X, when the newly-formed Empire of Godom is threatening to take over the world by using mysterious technology offered to them by Chan Reika, the mysterious female president of a trading company. The protagonist of the film Shishimaru Shou is the one man who has the...
    myanimelist.net

UFO Gakuen no Himitsu

Ray, Anna, Tyler, Halle, and Eisuke are five high school students who are suddenly wrapped up in a mysterious incident. An alien species called Grey abducts Halle's sister and embeds her with a special chip inside her brain. The five stand up to save Halle's sister and try to reveal the...
    myanimelist.net

Uchuu no Hou: Reimei-hen

University students, Ray, Anna, Tyler, Halle, and Eisuke are enjoying college life and pursuing their dreams, but in reality, They have a secret mission, to fight against invading Reptilians from outer space. One day, Ray travels back in time to 330 million years ago on Earth, to find his...
    All of these are legally on YT with dubs (hello Wendee Lee) outside of movie 8 aka The Laws of the Universe: Part 1 (the sequel to Part 0!). That one only has subs on YT. You must understand. Happy Science is gracious enough to share their knowledge with us soon after these films leave theatres.
    Movie 4 The Laws of Eternity will never be beaten. It is THE greatest religious film of all time. Not only does it feature Friedrich Nietzsche in hell, wait till Adolf Hitler show ups! Riding on the CG mammoth named Bihimoss. It gets to fight a mech version of an Incan god. I learned so much about the power of the Seventh Dimension due to this masterpiece!
    www.youtube.com

The Laws of Eternity

The spirit world is about thoughts.
    the-laws-of-eternity-hitler.jpg
    175144.jpg

Bihimoss, I choose you. Adolf Hitler, 2006... in hell... fighting the chosen warriors of god.

Start with movie 1 but the juicy gooey middle is when this series peaks. COVID 19 better not delay The Laws of the Universe 2 and 3? -1? Starting with Part 0 in the title was bold. I wonder if Trump will show up? Obama made it into movie 6.
    YMS has the Cool Cat cinematic universe. RLM has Neil Breen. Other less knowledgeable audiences must live with the MCU. I got my "cult films" and their message must be spread! Movie 6,5 was in live-action. Not on YT it seems but you´ll find it, my disciples.
    At least half are well animated, outside of the CG, because of course. These have budgets you all. Have fun with the credits. You might recognize names.
    Edit: The mech god was Incan not Aztek. Sorry. He is friends with Thomas Edison.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.