Status
Not open for further replies.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
The only things that can be done are to either:
- have him leave, get adopted by someone, and adopt him back (as then he'll remember being yours, but will come back in the good house)

considering how fast nook sells the plots of land when someone leaves, would this even be possible to pull off easily?

i think one thing this game does not do well AT ALL is villager rotation. its nearly impossible to get someone to leave if you don't like them. and if you get a random camper you do like, you have to pray that the random villager they want to replace isn't someone you like. its so nutty. with so many villagers in the game, itd be nice if they could more simply move in and out.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Oh, duh. XD

Does Nook sell the plot the next day after someone is in boxes or the following day? I had plenty of time to burn through NMT to try to play the RNG odds.
The plot is empty for a day and will be sold (most likely to a void adopted villager if you play online, one someone else kicked out and you picked up without knowing it) on the day transition after that one day.

魑魅魍魎

Oct 25, 2017
The villager amiibo cards are a great way to get the villagers you want on your island. The cards did go up in price though so if you like the really popular villagers you could end up spending a lot.

guess i am better off not buying them. I don't want to pay ebay prices.

Trying something different with one of my rooms.

B7cYUS8.jpg

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Do you know where I can see some of the missing items? I know that in previous games there was Nintendo stuff and that there are some furniture sets MIA, but what else? I already feel pretty "overwhelmed" by the sheer amount of furniture/items and not even counting the customisation options- like for example there's 30+ chairs in the game and most of them have 5+ colors.

I fear for my own sanity when items keep getting added to the game.
This is a good site - http://moridb.com

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
I'm playing a bit of the original animal crossing on the side, man the villagers have been HEAVILY flanderized. The jocks only casually mention fitness stuff if its relevant, but in New Horizons its pretty much guaranteed to dominate their dialogue.

dgco86

Oct 25, 2017
What is this void thing I keep seeing mentioned?

This is a pretty good high level article on it:

One unfortunate side effect of the void is that if a villager is already there, you won't be able to summon the same villager with an Amiibo. You'll get an answering machine message saying that they're currently moving when you attempt to summon them via Amiibo. Had to settle for Mira since my initial Sisterly choices (Cherry and Agnes) were stuck in my void.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
This is a pretty good high level article on it:

One unfortunate side effect of the void is that if a villager is already there, you won't be able to summon the same villager with an Amiibo. You'll get an answering machine message saying that they're currently moving when you attempt to summon them via Amiibo. Had to settle for Mira since my initial Sisterly choices (Cherry and Agnes) were stuck in my void.
"mess up their friends' villages" is such a dumb way to put it and sounds so scary. Voided villagers are like any other villager, except they remember their previous rep if they meet and might have some custom stuff you can reset.

Also they keep mentioning "friends". They move to anyone you interact with online, they don't have to be your friends.

Instead of recommending people to adopt away absolutely everyone (it can be a huge hassle) just mention that you have one day to fill the plot, if there is no free plot during the next day transition a void adoption never happens.

Sol

Oct 25, 2017
Rowan's making a pitfall seed if anyone wants it. His house is on the top left.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Please water my flowers to the left of the airport. Thanks!

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
If an animal doesn't have a crafting bench in their house, does it mean they aren't able to craft? If I gift them a bench, will they become able to craft...?

I thought all animals had crafting benches but Reneigh just moved in and she doesn't have one.

Oct 25, 2017
If an animal doesn't have a crafting bench in their house, does it mean they aren't able to craft? If I gift them a bench, will they become able to craft...?

I thought all animals had crafting benches but Reneigh just moved in and she doesn't have one.

My understanding is that they all have one but some will place it out if they are gonna do a DIY on that day.

holeung

Oct 28, 2017
Given how often Redd and Gulliver visits' are, how many years are needed for us to complete their collections?

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't know this person but I AM DYING.

Oh hey, that's what I basically did with one of the rooms in my haunted house haha.

My understanding is that they all have one but some will place it out if they are gonna do a DIY on that day.

It's not a surefire way of knowing, though, is the problem. You'd think it would be, because it's sensible, but that's not how it works unfortunately.

I've had villagers that have a DIY table out but didn't craft (Fuchsia recently did that), and I very often have villagers that don't have a DIY bench out but end up crafting later in the day.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't seen Gulliver in forever. :(

I need Lucky Cats & Katanas, and it's impossible to find ones that aren't duped now...

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
How many times did you have Label?

Me? Two times...

Edit: Wrong name... look... I'm thinking hard right now. I haven't seen her much in the game, so I totally forgot her name...

Edit2: It was Label...

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've had Label twice. Unless I'm having her today which is possible, I'll get back to you on that.
Nope it's Leif.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.