DarthKamen

Keeper of the White Materia
Jun 22, 2023
I'll try and keep an open mind, but this is not a character I would have wanted to see a 9 episode TV show dedicated to.

But who knows, maybe this can be Marvel's Andor.

Feb 16, 2022
So all the mad title changes were just to pull an Agatha all along joke?

giphy.gif

EDIT: "Marvel Television" is new?
Even worse, the "Agatha All Along" title was already unveiled at one point too some months back:
maxblizz.com

Exclusive: 'Agatha All Along' Announced as the New Title for Agatha's Series

Marvel's Agatha series undergoes another name change, now titled 'Agatha All Along.' Previously named 'Agatha: Darkhold Diaries.'

Yet they kept the "gag" going with more titles after that... only to pull the "Agatha All Along" card again.

Sure, it was all intentional, but diminishing return and all that.

Dakkon

Oct 27, 2017
Even worse, the "Agatha All Along" title was already unveiled at one point too some months back:
maxblizz.com

Exclusive: 'Agatha All Along' Announced as the New Title for Agatha's Series

Marvel's Agatha series undergoes another name change, now titled 'Agatha All Along.' Previously named 'Agatha: Darkhold Diaries.'

Yet they kept the "gag" going with more titles after that... only to pull the "Agatha All Along" card again.

Sure, it was all intentional, but diminishing return and all that.

Think that's just an article that was updated with the new title, you can tell because 1) it has the release date which was only just announced and 2) it still uses the prior title at points.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
If all the title changes were always part of the marketing, they got me lol although I have a feeling it wasn't always the case, with how many of their other projects have had name and logo changes over the years.

Jun 11, 2023
What would you place above it?
Wandavision was a decent show with a good concept that didn't stick the landing for me. I'd probably place a lot of scenes from Loki's first season a bit higher to answer your question but the bit I didn't agree with was it being a "cultural reset". That bit is very hyperbolic.