• If you have been following the news, you should be aware that the people of Lebanon have been under a violent bombardment that has recently escalated. Please consider donating to help them if you can or trying to spread word of the fundraiser.

Rran

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is actually a pretty fun 3-way tag match

EDIT: does Mina ever disappoint?
EDIT 2: the Outrunners absolutely capture that vibe of a tag team I'd find on one of my dad's old vhs wrestling tapes
EDIT 3: Friday nights are pretty lonely in the AEW thread lol

Last edited:

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Both Okada and Jay would have been going to WWE if they didn't go AEW so not really sure what lesson AEW should be learning.

I'm not saying that signing Okada/Jay were bad moves, but TK surely would have been paying attention to how their departures meant NJPW had a lil' void of talent. But as mentioned, Stardom is in a half-decent place- and wrestlers ultimately playing the field is never a bad thing for the wrestlers themselves.

Saturday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
shiet that was hot. all these men specialize in 'wtf' moves- mortos got that big man doing freaky athletic shit vibe, soup's just a goliath breaking out smooth as silk falcon arrows, lio rush jukes and dodges in wrestling where dudes don't juke and dodge, and kommander is just that good lucha shit.

good structure all throughout the match, too.

best of all, i didn't watch the rest of this rampage

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
When everyone is healthy and cleared and a baby sitter is lined up, I'd like to see 2.0 and Ruby vs The Outrunners and Erica Leigh. Make it for the Trios titles, cuz why not?

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I'm not saying that signing Okada/Jay were bad moves, but TK surely would have been paying attention to how their departures meant NJPW had a lil' void of talent. But as mentioned, Stardom is in a half-decent place- and wrestlers ultimately playing the field is never a bad thing for the wrestlers themselves.
The thing is, Okada and White made up their minds that they were leaving Japan no matter what. So if Tony Khan didn't sign them, WWE would have. And New Japan would prefer wrestlers sign with AEW than WWE. Which I imagine Stardom also feels the same way.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
lol that Collision trios match is too AEW for AEW. In a way I prefer the show to be something I'm not tempted to watch, it's not for me. Except the women's four way.

Went and watched the four way on Rampage, was a fun match but it's not very satisfying for Takeshita's return.

Last edited:

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
The women have a 4 way...but there's nothing up for grabs? Not even just a title match against Mercedes or Mariah since they currently have no challengers for All Out?

Saturday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The thing is, Okada and White made up their minds that they were leaving Japan no matter what. So if Tony Khan didn't sign them, WWE would have. And New Japan would prefer wrestlers sign with AEW than WWE. Which I imagine Stardom also feels the same way.

aight bringing up okada/white /will was a mistake in that i'm not focusing on the decisions to sign them but that hopefully TK was savvy enough to see what their departures did to arguably throw NJPW's booking off-balance for a little.

is this a case where if TK didn't sign Mina, WWE would? maybe. probably. it's hard to say.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Conglomeration is cool and all but plz TK stop over doing things lol. They can have more singles matches and be accompanied by group members if need be. I've had enough multi man tags for a good while.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
w9nj8fD.jpeg

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
It's Saturday. You know what that means. 💛🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

OP
OP
cjelly

cjelly

Oct 27, 2017
TK's entire life is just jetting around either running or watching wrestling shows, isn't it?

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Look at all these people going to Collision, being happy to watch Collision.

You're all about to have a problem you can't solve.

Luschient

Oct 30, 2017
Absolutely love the Outrunners but not sure about this Erica Leigh addition just yet. They need a quick vid package on her or at least have the announcers say who she is. Would almost rather them keep the 80s vibe and have a Sensational Sherri type manager with them.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Collision looks friggin HYYYYYYPE!!! I'm probably going to miss it live to hang out with my bro who's in town but I'll definitely watch when I can. Hope y'all have an awesome time with the show tonight!

Rran

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
First time seeing Hologram. Love the entrance.

EDIT: yeah, I'm on the Hologram train
EDIT 2: the Mortos train, too

Last edited: