Status
Not open for further replies.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Give me Sammy at the compound and the Inner Circle has to go rescue him please and thank you

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
LOL Cody using three-star general in the opening promo. And talking about AEW critics moving the goalposts. Cody is an online mark like you and I, friends.

Last edited:

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting Course adjustment in regards to people finding Broken Matt too out there. Def. wouldn't hurt to do a Faces of Foley type gmmick between Regular and Broken. Good promo from both versions too IMO

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
I'm betting Dustin goes over Kip, gotta setup that tease for Cody vs. Dustin II before sacrificing Dustin to the Muderhawk.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
I like that we get regular Matt Hardy also.

Like they knew what he did for that Edge/Orton program and TK wanted some a dat GOOD SHIT.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
We have to pee a lot due to all the diet soda and beer we drink.
Thats when you switch over to iPad!
7juQE5L.gif

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Darby vs. Archer in the finals, with Darby barely losing so that he can win a rematch later in front of an insanely hot crowd.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the Inner Circle gets to kill Vanguard One (who'll be back of course) to make us all sad, establish them as a great threat and draw some heat despite there being no crowds.

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why, but Jericho trying to remember whether he won or lost his match against Kenny at the Tokyo Dome is making me laugh.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sadly ratings are gonna be awful after Vegas' mayor offered to sacrifice her city to reopen so news is gonna dominate. Which sucks because this has been amazing so far

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
This jobber is being given too much offense. If the match was gonna be like this use someone signed.

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still on board with Scorpio being an amazing, handsome face champion eventually

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Lol I'm gonna have to watch BTE 200. I've been putting it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.