Would you also like to fuck a bat?

• Yes.

• Si.

• I would also like to fuck a bat.

Results are only viewable after voting.

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
The same people who call them tendies are the ones who say doggo/pupper and I can't get behind that.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
Seems like a silly thing. Adults should feel free to eat whatever they want. I don't personally eat them, but I don't think differently about those that do.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rocco's finally going to secure his EGOT this year with this song

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
calling Nuggets "Nugs" is worse than call pizza " 'Za"

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
tenor.gif

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't had one in a while but a local chain Ezelle's has some downright amazing breading on their chicken strips, one of their most popular items on the menu for a reason.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Chicken strips are GREAT. Get outta here with this take.

I'll go even hotter. Wingstop's garlic parmesan chicken strips are superior to any of their wings.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Carl's Jr. has BOMB-ASS chicken strips and I am an adult in my mid-20s. I get them all the time. Fight me.

But have you been to raising canes?

I for one support chicken strips.
I wrote a scathing review of my local Raising Cane's on Google a few months ago because they have the gall to sell chicken strips but not BBQ sauce.

Here's my actual review I posted (some words edited so I can't be doxxed):

The staff was really nice. Raising Cane's, however, does not have the BBQ sauce, which is the staple sauce for chicken and I cannot believe they don't have it. They do offer a proprietary signature sauce, but I didn't really like it at all. I'm also not much of a fan of ketchup, either.

The chicken was really moist, which is a big plus for me. It was, however, a little bland. This definitely could have been remedied with a good sauce, like BBQ sauce. The bread was really nice and perfectly toasted. The fries weren't as salted as I would have liked, but adding a dash of salt made them taste great. Of course, some barbecue sauce would have also been nice to dip them into.

I would definitely recommend this place if you don't mind having only one choice of sauce.

Barbecue sauce is very important for chicken.

I gave it 4 stars out of 5.

Last edited:

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Rocco is fucking great. Also I feel like the joke is sailing over some people's heads in this thread.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really eat out anymore, but I have an air fryer and I'd been meaning to buy some frozen chicken. Just not sure if I'm really jonesing more for strips/tenders or nuggets. I even have a bottle of ranch dressing to use as dipping sauce.

(On another note, is there any store bought equivalent to McD's hot mustard sauce? It's my favorite of their sauces, but there's nothing in the salad dressings that I can see. Honey mustard is good too, but only the more expensive brands seem to make that.)

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
pretty much this. And the older you get the less you give a fuck about whether something is "adult" enough.
Not if your a big tough man with an incredibly fragile ego. Which in case it wasn't obvious enough. Is exactly what this is parodying.