• Si.

• I would also like to fuck a bat.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pumpkin Hill that ass? Well all right.

Bone-in chicken beats out strips but I do enjoy tendies from time to time. I make them for my kids and I'll eat a couple too with barbecue sauce or ranch.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

I'm honestly so tired of the whole "I only eat chicken OFF THE BONE because I'm a real man" shit

Chicken tenders are delicious

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
My wife cooks me delicious and healthy meals. I'll admit I'm sometimes jealous of my son who gets chicken strips instead. I'll never admit it though. Lol

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
There's this chain called Tullys in Upstate NY and their specialty is their chicken tenders. They are fucking delicious.

nilbog

Movie Aficionado
Oct 25, 2017
Have you tried a Chicken Strip Sandwich? They are amazing. Most deli's that serve chicken strips can make you one. Throw some ranch on there, some pepperoncini peppers, Monterey jack cheese and boom, so good.

Or go Honey BBQ instead of ranch. Delish.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Have you tried a Chicken Strip Sandwich? They are amazing. Most deli's that serve chicken strips can make you one. Throw some ranch on there, some pepperoncini peppers, Monterey jack cheese and boom, so good.

Or go Honey BBQ instead of ranch. Delish.

The Publix chicken tender sub is top tier eats.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Does there even exist a food stuff more perfect than chicken tendies? I think not.

OP
OP
Kitokys

Kitokys

Nov 29, 2017
I love chicken strips. I am a 35 year old man.

I also love Rocco and this song, though.
chicken strips < thicc tender bois

Bro what are you talking about chicken strips are the shit. Gimme Raising Canes and a Coke and I am the happiest man in earth.
i eat at raising cane's at least four times a month.

six chicken strips, big ass coke zero, french fries
What the hell? I always order chicken strips at KFC.
I'm over 30 and I each chicken strips because I don't give a fuck
I'm a pretty big fan of chicken strips

But I'm an even bigger fan of beer-battered chicken strips, which I can't even get locally anymore.

#teamnobatfucking
I'll rarely go out of my way to eat chicken strips but they're generally a pretty tough thing to fuck up so I appreciate that they exist as a safe choice on most menus if you need it.
I love chicken strips.
I eat chicken strips fight me
Almost my entire family ate chicken strips last night.

No shame.
Joke's on you - I literally just finished a couple chicken strips as I was reading this thread.

Wow. I didn't know mods were okay with Big Chicken astroturfing around here. Sad to see.

KillingJoke

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They are always overcooked and dried the fuck out so i don't bother. McDonalds "chicken selects" back in the day were the GOAT though.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a pretty secure, shameless individual. I'll happily eat chicken strips. I'll eat chicken nuggets. I'll even eat them in dinosaur shapes with store-brand, sugary barbecue sauce.

But where I draw the line is the infantile pet name for "tenders" certain manchildren on the internet have adopted. I can't even type it, so I'll copy/paste it for clarity: tendies . Even that made me throw up just a little. Ugh. Stop. Get help.

MarkN

Oct 13, 2018
I say how dare you sir. I have been perfecting my fried chicken for years! Just because you eat frozen processed chicken strips does not mean that tenders arent the strips of the gods

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
You've never been to Raising Cain's?
🙏

I've never even heard of Raisin Cain's.
PLEASE. DROP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING! đź‘Ź

PLEASE MA'AMSIR. FOR YOUR HEALTH.
  • Open Maps on your phone
  • Enter Raisin Cains
  • Go to Texas or California location (California is currently on fire, so unfortunately you may want to do Texas. Who would ever think of doing such a thing in normal times? 2020.)
  • Drive to nearest location
  • Enjoy
  • Enjoy
  • Get some to take home
  • Enjoy
  • Go back
  • You always go back

The stream where he put this together was a lot of fun. I've been looking forward to the final video for awhile. Have had "I would also like to fuck a bat" stuck in my head for like two weeks and that's a really unfortunate thing to have stuck in your head.
It's the highlight of the video. Echolocate my hog.