• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I was trending down last week until I think Wednesday. Ended up with about 450 which was ok.
Basically don't worry if your prices are steadily decreasing until at least end of Wednesday - still time for spikes

Plum

May 31, 2018
Seems like any decently-priced island on turnip.exchange is immediately at "Queue Full" as soon as it shows up.
I'm rich! Got 532 this afternoon. Don't know how but will happily host! I've got a lot of free time!

Wow, can I join if that's possible? Not having any luck on prices or on turnip.exhange lol

I can bring any fruit of any kind :)

CoolS

Oct 28, 2017
I might have a good price tomorrow afternoon according to the tools. I will be back confirming it tomorrow.

Vexii

Oct 31, 2017
UK
Looks like I'm on the road to a small or big spike this week bois! :) Should hit its peak tomorrow with a max price of 612 (potentially)

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm rich! Got 532 this afternoon. Don't know how but will happily host! I've got a lot of free time!
turnip.exchange lets you manage queues. If you only want people from ERA to join you can set your island's queue to private and then paste the link you are given here in HIDE tags.

Or you can manage a queue yourself through PMs/messages or just post the dodo code in HIDE tags and make it a free for all.

One thing I would strongly reccomend though is only allowing four peoole in at a time or the load screens will get crazy.

Last edited:

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Mine has gone from 81, 77, 74 and now 70.

I am hoping for a BIG turn around as the chart says a maximum of 559 in the next day or so.

Me_Marcadet

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I've sent 4 mps but I didn't expect to be this much work so I've created a turnip exchange link. turnip exchange code in hide tags!
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
how do you use this link?
Go to turnip.exchange

Select the visitor option

Put in the code given

You'll be queued up. Keep the window open/don't switch tabs. When it gets to you, a Dodo code will be revealed.

You'll keep that screen up until you leave the island, then select 'leave queue', which let's the next person get their dodo code, and so on.

Some find it easier when handling a lot of requests. It sets the visitor limits too, so only so many people get the dodo code at a time, and can be really smooth if everyone gets their stuff done. The downside is you're leaving the gates open for constant flow, so people are coming in and out more often and can congest travel.

Last edited:

V0ltg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone explain to me how this exchange site works. Like, what happens when it's my turn in the queue?

Me_Marcadet

Oct 25, 2017
It seems to be working, I need to work out and do the dishes. Is it okay if I leave my switch turned on?
It'll manage the queue without any supervision right?
I can stay open for at least two hours and even longer if I don't have to manage it.

Sep 24, 2019
I have a 459 if someone wants to sell you can queue here:
docs.google.com

Turnip Selling Queue - Price: 459

My island looks a bit like a mess. Nook is just left of the townhall. Just run straight up. Basically can't miss it. Letting in 4 people at a time. Once you're done stand besides me and do a emote, so I can send all 4 of you home at the same time. Tips are appreciated. For multiple trips please...