• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FunnyBunny19

alt account
Banned
Jan 3, 2019
Managed to use the Turnip Exchange site, got 437 for my turnips! Pretty happy considering what happened yesterday when 400k of my turnips went to spoil. Thanks again to those who helped me recoup, you're lifesavers!

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I... er... have a good price.

I have a pretty unstable ADSL connection though, so no idea what the best approach is in this case. I'm currently open to friends only.
Speaking of, if you're on my friends list, please come over now while the gate's open.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I have a pretty unstable ADSL connection though, so no idea what the best approach is in this case. I'm currently open to friends only.
Speaking of, if you're on my friends list, please come over now while the gate's open.

You can make a dodo code and make it available to small groups so you don't have a lot of people coming in.

Mind if I ask what price you have?

Jedi79

Oct 27, 2017

You can make a dodo code and make it available to small groups so you don't have a lot of people coming in.

Mind if I ask what price you have?
It's in the little secret spoiler under my first line
id like in please :)

Tenck

Oct 27, 2017
If you make it public, I'd like to join.

Edit: Don't have much turnips, just about 220k worth, but I'd obviously tip.

Bog

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Let me know if I can stop by. I'm a big Orphan Black fan if that helps?

Expy

Oct 26, 2017

Wouldn't mind stopping by if you decide to open it up to the rest.
Will definitely leave some tips.

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017

On my wayyy... if I could get that Dodo code. :)

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017

I'll leave a label ticket and 50k as a tip if you open up.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is a god awful starting price on Monday any indication of a good incoming spike?

My numbers today were 55(AM) and 52(PM) lol

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Sorry guys, I'm also working from home at the same time as all this.
I'm sending some DMs at the moment.

My internet is super flaky (it already kicked a friend off while he was selling) so visitors are encouraged to be quick.
That said, turns out my Abel Sisters is also selling cat-ear hats and Chun Li buns.

AdamE

3D Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Japan

My internet is super flaky (it already kicked a friend off while he was selling) so visitors are encouraged to be quick.
That said, turns out my Abel Sisters is also selling cat-ear hats and Chun Li buns.
If you're dodoing, i'd happily leave a 99k tip :)

TXULJ

Banned
Apr 12, 2019

If you have any extra time I wouldn't mind stopping by. No worries if you're already packed though

clearacell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I'm hoping you're still open, I would be quick ><

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile

If you still can, let me in too. I'll leave a tip.

Gregtis

Oct 29, 2017

I would be interested to join if you're still open!

Balbanes

Oct 25, 2017

I'd take a dodo code if you have time.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020

Id also like to join if you're still letting people in

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I'm still sending out invites, usually 2 at a time to make sure people don't get held up by the awful cutscenes.

If anybody has lilies though, I'll accept some seeds as a tip >_> if you want

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still sending out invites, usually 2 at a time to make sure people don't get held up by the awful cutscenes.

I would very much appreciate an invite if you're still going to be up for a bit! (And could my partner come too if so? She's also playing right now)

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
I know you're probably overbooked at the moment, but if you continue inviting folks and I get in, I can bring you a fresh fully grown pink lily plant (if you want one).

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I'm interested in being que'd up as well, though with all the interest, work, and connection snafus, I'll understand not making it in. I only just planted lillies today so no go there. I have the black telephone box or can bring bells for a tip though.

dariruzaka

Jan 31, 2018

Can I join the queue as well please? :)

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017

Still going? I'd appreciate joining the queue if you're still up for it. I can't offer what you're looking for I'm afraid.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I'm gradually keeping up, guys, I'm still open.
It might be up to 30 minutes while I'm working through these (and actually working working).

Hentz

The Fallen
Mar 9, 2018

Can I DM you for the Dodo Code?

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
heh, allowing 4 people at a time may have been a mistake, this flight information stuff is a killer.

.......should I just throw this all into a turnip.exchange instead and let you guys have that code?

Oct 25, 2017
heh, allowing 4 people at a time may have been a mistake, this flight information stuff is a killer.

.......should I just throw this all into a turnip.exchange instead and let you guys have that code?
4 people at a time is about the same thing as you'd get on exchange, no way around the damn flight info
But it might make the line easier to manage

Maybe finish the people already in line and state that youre not taking post requests after a certain point and future entries will need to use the exchange link?