• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

teague

Dec 17, 2018
Got 94 this morning, just keeping track here

Monday: 94 am, 152 pm
Tues: 169 am,

Last edited:

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
I'm saying right now, if I had an insane price

I would never ask for "tips", you're either doing it for the good of the community or you're being greedy.

shadow2810

Oct 25, 2017
Bought at 107. Current price is 133.
Sell or hold?
yJHRcgX.png

manzoman96

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Most weeks so far my turnip prices started low in the beginning of the week and were higher at the end of the week. Today they were 108 in the morning and 147 this afternoon. Do you think they'll get higher from here or should I pull the trigger?

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone had luck with finding people selling on Twitter? I feel like anyone you respond to never responds back and they are just fishing for follows etc.

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Prices were 102 yesterday and 119 this morning so it looks like a bad week for moi

Deleted member 24097

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Bruh if you're playing the stalk market to begin with your goal is to make money. We're all greedy. It isn't unreasonable to ask for tips in exchange for your irl time.

I believe those who complain against tips haven't had extensive experience with the online system of this game and how actually involving it makes any interaction.

Anything online in this game will inevitably snowball into a complete nightmarish chaos unless strictly controlled - sometimes reaching levels of interface frustration only edutainment software published by startups in the early AOL days could dream of approaching.

Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast with a 33.6K modem was an incomparably better online experience 20 years ago.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Turnips around 130 here. Debating taking the 30% profit and running, but it shouldn't be hard to get to at least 200 I'd think.
I'm not sure if I should hold out but my turnip prices weren't great I bought, and that would at least give me a slight profit.

schuelma

Oct 24, 2017
Bought at 94, currently at 130 and not likely to go much higher. I'm tempted to just take my small profit and not be stressed out the rest of the week trying to find a high seller here. Decisions decisions..

Pat

Oct 27, 2017
89 this morning and 83 this PM... Bought 4000 turnips yesterday at 100 bells, doesn't look good. :(

Makeshift Chef

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I bought at 92. Monday's prices were 82 in the morning and 97 afternoon. Both price trackers put me at a potential maximum of 552 for the week. If it gets decently high I'll open up.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
One island per Switch, one player per profile.
I just learned about this today. My daughter has been playing this and my son wanted to try it out as well. Nope. Have to buy another Switch for that.
What were they thinking?? Are they seriously thinking that siblings or multiple family members in general are going to be okay with sharing the same island?? This takes the price for the worst idea ever for a family game. Have any reporter reached out to Nintendo about this? They need to be roasted for this.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Where do the devs on the turnip forcast websites get the calculations on the turnip patterns?

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
Friend of mine shes at 45 in Monday afternoon. Does that sound a good indication of a high rise? Didnt look in the morning, and she didnt biuht anything. Went to her island and saw that price.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Bought at 90 yesterday, prices today are 130 something, both morning and afternoon.

MagicDoogies

Oct 31, 2017
I missed this morning, but right now my turnips are supposedly selling for 67. Lowest I've seen yet. I bought them for 94.

Mister Niwa

Oct 25, 2017
I just learned about this today. My daughter has been playing this and my son wanted to try it out as well. Nope. Have to buy another Switch for that.
What were they thinking?? Are they seriously thinking that siblings or multiple family members in general are going to be okay with sharing the same island?? This takes the price for the worst idea ever for a family game. Have any reporter reached out to Nintendo about this? They need to be roasted for this.
I think it's fun to share the island with family members, partner etc. We've been helping each other with our loans and stuff to build on the city, making democratic decisions on where to put the buildings, how to split the resources. The local multiplayer also works surprisingly well. A change that I would like is to share the privileges of being in charge of the island but nothing more really. But yeah pick up the pitchforks and torches and roast Nintendo I guess?

durrrklin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Best Coast
"Worst idea for a family game ever"
It has been like this from the the start? You're complaining about a decades old feature.

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
I haven't been going crazy in the turnip markets like some people here, but if you have enough contacts, someone will have a good price this week. The question is if you have the time to check markets locally and online.

mikeeb13

Dec 6, 2017
Puttin the farm on turnips this week, got in at 90.

Praying for some high prices and welcoming islanders! Prices were 54 and 94 today.

Cheezeman3000

One Winged Slayer
Jan 5, 2018
Y'all remember my 615 from last week. Well I have the potential to go higher by Weds this week, higher max predicted. Will keep you posted, but as these things go... most likely won't strike gold twice. 😆

Mar 3, 2018
how accurate are these calculators? It's my first week playing this game. Bought mine around 90 and price today is 133. The calculator says theres a chance mine might hit 200 this week, but rest of the slots look grim. Dunno if its worth waiting. I guess its all part of the gamble.

Vkandrew

Nov 26, 2017
So I went all in this week, spent every bell I have made on 3 inventories full of turnips, really hoping it works out! If anyone hits a decent amount, maybe over 500 I would gladly tip 200k each trip if you want to hit me up. I don't get to scour the threads to find the high sellers too often with 2 babies haha. Good luck this week to everyone!

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't used this calculator before, but this seems good? I saw another tool that relied on last week's pattern as an input to predict the price range, so I'm wondering how accurate this really is. I dumped over a million into turnips this week, so it'd be nice if I got a nice spike on my own island for once.