piratethingy

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Daaaaamn didn't even play yesterday, just got on to check the stores and hop off for some more Persona, boom 470.

let me throw some fencing up and then we in there friends

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
I left the queue: I got an offer that I couldn't refuse. Wish you all a great day/night :D I made sure to leave the queue properly.

ieandrew

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ahh did everyone get kicked out? It's locked and I was in at 61 last I checked.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I got kicked from queue and now it's locked. Feels bad, but thanks for hosting.

Not sure why it was locked but I just unlocked it. I know it is long, but my shop is still open for 7+ hours.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just got kicked off of the island after a connection error... I could sell my turnips before that but didn't manage to leave a tip, sorry

It's all good. I'm glad you were able to get your bells.

That was twice in the last ~15 minutes. I wonder if it is someone in the current group.

piratethingy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow turnip exchange bugged out and now I can't create a queue because it says there already is one.

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
thank you so much Josh5890!! was the guy in the king getup and the curly moustache. sorry it took so long for my stuff to get done - took well over 10 mins to get onto the island in the first place. honestly can't believe how bad the online in this game is lol

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
Yeah, I don't think people realise that the time shown is when you get the code, not when you get to the island. If it takes 15 minutes to even get there and another 5-10 to sell you're looking at atleast 20 minutes, per person x104+... it takes a long time.
Idk, I had interference trying to get in, but I still managed to get in, sell, get out flying home and hit "leave queue" before my name hit the 5 minute mark. Unless it's more than three people in the island or someone is making multiple trips (kinda tasteless with such a large queue IMO) I can't understand how it takes people 10+ minutes.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Idk, I had interference trying to get in, but I still managed to get in, sell, get out flying home and hit "leave queue" before my name hit the 5 minute mark. Unless it's more than three people in the island or someone is making multiple trips (kinda tasteless with such a large queue IMO) I can't understand how it takes people 10+ minutes.

As I said above. I sold 5 stacks of turnips which only amounted to 280k bells. Took me 15 minutes between the beginning interference, people leaving, coming, etc.

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all gotta chill and stop letting your frustrations from wanting a good price get to you. This isn't a simple process and can take awhile for a variety of reasons.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It takes a long time on the island once you're on there. Just walking to the shop can take a while if people are flying in. Don't blame the people, blame how absurd AC's/Nintendo's online system is.

Animus Vox

Oct 30, 2017
NYC
First time doing this through turnip exchange, thanks much Josh5890 ! I was ready to go as I was about to get queued but the whole thing ended taking over 7 minutes total. A lot of that time was just in waiting for another member to join the room. Wish you could skip that!

piratethingy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
470 turnips.

Tips, especially cool furniture, clothes or diy, appreciated but definitely not required. If you don't have spare don't worry about it. If you want to take multiple trips please re-queue. Thanks, love y'all

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif