PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
No fucking surprise, GOP has no fucking shame, they've proven it time and time again, they want others to play by different rules while they play by none.

o0ujojz.jpg
Ugh, so much shit could've been avoided...

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
I wish the media would come to the realization that the GOP does not posses the 'shame' gene. Nothing matters if it is a 'win' for team GOP. Nothing.

Your going to have to look at the media as if you are looking at a soulless ghoul. They only care about the next best news. But they want our pity when Trump kicks one of them out of the white house or pass a law to restrict the news in favor of the GoP.

I hate that this country is a reaction and not a country of preparedness.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Why do good people keep getting killed by this pandemic and this fat old fuck's heart continues beating.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Your going to have to look at the media as if you are looking at a soulless ghoul. They only care about the next best news. But they want our pity when Trump kicks one of them out of the white house or pass a law to restrict the news in favor of the GoP.

I hate that this country is a reaction and not a country of preparedness.
I don't hold any confidence in the media, zero. I've known for a very long time that the 24 hour news cycle that drives the discourse in the country is TOXIC. When you have to fill 24 hours a day with 'News' in order to generate revenue nobody is going to be walking away informed.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
No question, he had a name already picked out for this event. If it wasn't Friday he'd announce his pick today.

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
consider the election stolen.

unless it's a landslide, it's being contested and handed to trump by his sc

Not sure I agree with this. Robert's and Gorsuch I don't see handing Trump the country on a silver platter. Gorsuch has stood against Trump surprisingly often. He's got his lifetime seat, he doesn't have to kiss anyone's ring. Republican politicians don't like Trump and with the court secured for a generation they no longer need him. It hardly matters though. This will stop any progess in this country for decades.

Supercrap

Oct 28, 2017
Oakland Bay Area
I was watching the news and they were talking about how the gop would need someone that's already been approved/appointed to a certain level if they wanted to FastTrack.

Interested in seeing the list of names that met that criteria

UF_C

Oct 25, 2017
This is now the election issue. Covid on the back burner, social justice on the back burner. This issue will be the number 1 reason Trump wins in November. conservatives and the Supreme Court, it's their holy grail. The fallout from this huge and its going the disastrous on all fronts.

Super conservative court and 4+ more years of trump.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
And everyone knew this was going to happen. Prayed for RBG to just make it to 2021. She could not and now trump got his election surprise. Republicans don't give a shit about trump, they just need his recommendation and they can cut him loose.

how old is Clarence Thomas? He will probably step down too with a trump win. . Someone younger

Sep 14, 2019
My kind will likely be made illegal in the coming months. Can only hope and pray Canada or some other relatively free country will start accepting trans refugees soon.

Fuck, this reminds me when my Mom and other people got stopped and detained in the airport last year for 2 hours without a reason.

She's a legal resident and has traveled to and from the US plenty of times before without a problem.

If she's run into that, can't imagine how much tougher it will be in the future for her and anyone who isn't a citizen.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I wish nothing but pain, misery and suffering for these fucking monsters. Absolutely unbelievable how depraved and ghoulish they are.

Slappy White

Oct 27, 2017
They are literally going to force a new justice through that is one more vote on their side when this upcoming election is contested to the Supreme Court. It's crazy but it's going to happen.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
Considering what happened in 2016 if in less than 2 months TRUMP is able to get a new Supreme Court Justice approved i do not plan to remain in this country. That's the breaking point for me.

bubblybubbles

Banned
Apr 19, 2020
This is now the election issue. Covid on the back burner, social justice on the back burner. This issue will be the number 1 reason Trump wins in November. conservatives and the Supreme Court, it's their holy grail. The fallout from this huge and its going the disastrous on all fronts.

Super conservative court and 4+ more years of trump.

This doesn't make sense, anyone that cares about Supreme Court knows that Biden winning means RBG being replaced. I don't see how her dieing now changes anything.

UF_C

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks
This doesn't make sense, anyone that cares about Supreme Court knows that Biden winning means RBG being replaced. I don't see how her dieing now changes anything.
because all of the failings of trump can now be pushed to the side. the ONLY issue we will hear about is filling that seat. its the perfect political distraction for Trump.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
yep, don't expect anything different. awful =(

even when trump's long-gone, that win in 2016 will have major ramifications long down the road just simply because he got 3 spots on the SCOTUS.
Reading that last statement and... my mind went to, "seriously why is a President allowed to appoint multiple lifetime seats?" Like I feel it may be obvious and I sound dumb here but you'd think there'd be a limit to something so drastic.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Man fuck this shit.
And I'm not even American.
If Trump manages to steal the Election, how long until he manages to legally define the whole Democratic Party a terrorist Organization and jails all of his political opponents?

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks

because all of the failings of trump can now be pushed to the side. the ONLY issue we will hear about is filling that seat. its the perfect political distraction for Trump.

I don't see how that seat isn't already filled prior to the election or how, of the two parties, this news is going to inspire more Republicans to show up to vote. I'd think it more motivation for Democrats, seat filled or not.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
America is due for some revolution. Y'all about to be screwed on a lot of years of any progress.

UF_C

Oct 25, 2017
That doesn't make a difference. That period of time is happening no matter what the outcome of the election is. Republicans don't need to show up to vote to get that seat filled. They're filling that seat before January.
because everything will be about the hearings and the nominations and trump talking to his base and those who don't want liberal judges. it has nothing to do with the invevitability of the vote