• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yo, wait a sec.

In 2014, he said, he was working at the Stay Fresh Grill & Deli in Bushwick when he met Peter "Righteous P" Rodgers. Rodgers "asked me if I rap," Hernandez recalled. "He was like, 'You got the image for it. You look cool.'"

After making a handful of songs and touring Eastern Europe, Hernandez said the first Nine Trey member he met, in the late summer of 2017, was the rapper Seqo Billy. Seqo and Hernandez connected through Seqo's close friend Chris Ehigiator, Hernandez's then-manager. Hernandez said that after writing "Gummo," he asked Seqo to "get Nine Trey members to be a part of the video.

After the release of "Gummo," which was an instant hit, Hernandez realized he was on to something.

"I knew I had a formula," he explained. "I knew the formula was to repeat the gang image, promote it. That's what people like."

Hernandez went on to recall the making of the "Kooda" song and video, and explained that he had learned the gang terms that are used in the track's lyrics from Seqo and Shotti. Hernandez said that after the success of "Kooda," he "officially became a Nine Trey member," though he never had to go through an initiation.

Hernandez broke down several more details about the gang before court ended for the day: how the Nine Trey handshake and hand signs are made; how the "prison lineup" (Nine Trey members behind bars) and "street lineup" (members who are not incarcerated) of the gang are organized and who the leaders of each were; his relationships with the defendants; and more.

So 69 is scouted by a label.

69's manager introduces him to a member of Nine Trey.

Nine Trey members explain their gang hierarchy to 69 so that he can write hits for them and make the gang money.

69 then proceeds to outline Nine Trey's organization to the courts in order to avoid jail time.

lol.

Forget snitch, the dude is a narc.

Deleted member 32563

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Hilarious how Nine Trey is now a household term and people are jesting with it like it ain't some real shit. I love the hubris of the internet.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
EE1vskTXsAEXxuO.jpg

This courtroom sketch artist really captures the moment.
The fact that he looks like a rat and he's doing all of this is just so hilarious lmao.

He looks like he's saying "yeah him over there, I saw him not pay for his parking" lmao.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man the best part of all this is the report from the day everyone got arrested and as they were all entering not guilty pleas, the judge was like "yeah we'll see, i'm sure we'll get some cooperation from somebody here soon enough" and Shotti was like "it's Trey Way all day fam. we stand tall, never fold" and literally the next day this fuckin litebrite pipsqueak spills the beans. whoops!

the overall ineptitude from everyone involved is of a level usually reserved for Cohen bros scripts

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry if I'm late to this colorful party.

But what are the implications of being a "Blood" or a "Crip" in a criminal investigation? I only know those names being "famous" gangs and all, but by saying you're a part of them is enough ground to investigate if you're in a criminal enterprise?

Let me rephrase, aren't those just random ass gangs, but actually big stuff like a criminal family of the Mafia or something like that? I'm not American and my English isn't good, so I'm curious about how big this is, aside from him being a snitch tightening a noose on his neck for all the people he's implicating.

TickleMeElbow

Oct 31, 2017
man the best part of all this is the report from the day everyone got arrested and as they were all entering not guilty pleas, the judge was like "yeah we'll see, i'm sure we'll get some cooperation from somebody here soon enough" and Shotti was like "it's Trey Way all day fam. we stand tall, never fold" and literally the next day this fuckin litebrite pipsqueak spills the beans. whoops!

the overall ineptitude from everyone involved is of a level usually reserved for Cohen bros scripts

Yeah this is like a Cohen bros movie lol.

"A League of Morons" for real.

bobbychalkers

Oct 26, 2017
Hilarious how Nine Trey is now a household term and people are jesting with it like it ain't some real shit. I love the hubris of the internet.
They should have known this would happen. No active gang in New York should want the publicity something like a hit rapper would bring. Bobby Shmurda got GS9 all caught up doing the same thing.

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
At no point in time did 69 appear to be even the least bit secretive. You'd think the objections that some members had about him being in the gang would hold some weight. I thought the whole point of OGs was to keep people like him in check?

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yo, wait a sec.

Nine Trey members explain their gang hierarchy to 69 so that he can write hits for them and make the gang money.

69 then proceeds to outline Nine Trey's organization to the courts in order to avoid jail time.

lol.

oh man. what an asshole

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Yo, wait a sec.

lol.

It's basically CB4. The entire thing was a business endeavor made to monetize their lifestyle.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what that means.

Edit: oh bc of the red? I never saw that before. I thought everyone says they're a gang member nowadays.

Being affiliated with a gang has basically become a fashion accessory for a lot of these artists. Some of them grow up around it even if they aren't directly banging themselves, some of them just think its cool (chris brown, 69). A lot of times they are allowed to rep in exchange for money/protection, basically a glorified extortion.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
At no point in time did 69 appear to be even the least bit secretive. You'd think the objections that some members had about him being in the gang would hold some weight. I thought the whole point of OGs was to keep people like him in check?
Dude never had one. Some people tried to reach out but he told em to fuck off soooooo

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
This criticizing people for "snitching" shit is just another form of accusing kids of being a "tattletale" after they report being bullied. That shit is incredibly childish. No grown-ass adult should be following the social protocols of children. It is a rule created to benefit people doing awful things and it is absolutely transparent.

Seems like Tekeshi is garbage. He should be criticized for the awful things he has done, not for helping to get criminals off the street (even if he did so in order to benefit himself).

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Snitching after shit stopped going your way is indefensible.

Once again, hate them for the shit they did that was wrong. Helping to incarcerate violent criminals is a good thing. Self-serving? Sure. But it still helps make society safer.

One of the things I hate most is cops covering for dirty cops. It is the same shit but under another name. Don't protect violent criminals. As a society we shouldn't have any patience for the type of person who shields violent criminals. If you are afraid of being seen as a snitch then all your priorities are fucked up.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Yo, wait a sec.

lol.

lmfao, toyata69 was the most obvious of industry plants in history. that's why he got clowned on constantly, because he was so extremely manufactured. but he dropped catchy music, so ppl overlooked it.

and him snitching now is what everyone already joked he would do after he got locked up, so none of this is surprising in the least.

Deffers

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
lmfao, toyata69 was the most obvious of industry plants in history. that's why he got clowned on constantly, because he was so extremely manufactured. but he dropped catchy music, so ppl overlooked it.

and him snitching now is what everyone already joked he would do after he got locked up, so none of this is surprising in the least.

I mean, shit, I was under the impression he already snitched. I thought this was Snitch 2: Snitch Harder.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
This criticizing people for "snitching" shit is just another form of accusing kids of being a "tattletale" after they report being bullied. That shit is incredibly childish. No grown-ass adult should be following the social protocols of children. It is a rule created to benefit people doing awful things and it is absolutely transparent.

Seems like Tekeshi is garbage. He should be criticized for the awful things he has done, not for helping to get criminals off the street (even if he did so in order to benefit himself).

He should totally be criticized. He should have never gone full CB4 if he couldn't handle it.

All he's done is switch gangs to protect himself. And that is gonna get more people hurt.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
He should totally be criticized. He should have never gone full CB4 if he couldn't handle it.

All he's done is switch gangs to protect himself. And that is gonna get more people hurt.

Would the world be a better place if he hadn't turned witness? Is the world going to be a worse place after these violent criminals are put behind bars? I sorta doubt it.

Deleted member 48897

Banned
Oct 22, 2018

On the one hand sure on the other hand the state is hella fucking racist

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
On the one hand sure on the other hand the state is hella fucking racist

You aren't wrong. The state, the criminal justice system, and every other facet of the government is absolutely racist. It is going to take a long ass time to fix it (far, far longer than it should). We also know that a lot of criminals were made by that system. Still, it doesn't mean that people who have already completely gone off the rails, and who are a destructive force, can just be allowed to run amok. The situation is fucked. We all know that. However, we shouldn't protect the people who only do harm to others.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

It doesn't work like that. You enter the life you play by the rules. You want to be a gangsta and then snitch on everyone else. Na that's some grade a BS.

ethanradd

Oct 30, 2017
If snitching gets more people who do terrible things in society behind bars then more power to snitches, I love it, let 6ix9ine keep exposing them.

ethanradd

Oct 30, 2017
I've never understood why law abiding citizens would hate the concept of snitching, is it because of the influence of movies and what music tells us? I remember Boondocks had an interesting episode about snitching and why it's silly to be against it.