Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
InexperiencedIllustriousAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

I was Trey Way ALL ALONG, Austin!

Contraband

Nov 15, 2017
Hannah, Montana
Who was putting a hit out on who and for what? Are him Jones and Mel rappers or gang members or both?

Oh you haven't been keeping up?

The Feds picked 6ix9ine up earlier than expected because they heard Mel Murda (9 Trey) and someone (redacted) talk about violating 6ix9ine and ending it.

Today we found out that Mel was talking to Jim Jones after they played the audio in court.

Freakzilla

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Oh you haven't been keeping up?

The Feds picked 6ix9ine up earlier than expected because they heard Mel Murda (9 Trey) and someone (redacted) talk about violating 6ix9ine and ending it.

Today we found out that Mel was talking to Jim Jones after they played the audio in court.

I have not! I just learned about 69 or w.e from this very topic. It all seemed very interesting and the memes were funny. I didn't even know bloods and shit were still involved this heavily in music and shit. Why did they want to kill this guy?

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have not! I just learned about 69 or w.e from this very topic. It all seemed very interesting and the memes were funny. I didn't even know bloods and shit were still involved this heavily in music and shit. Why did they want to kill this guy?

I'm also lost, if someone could link a good summary of this whole affair, I'd also appreciate it.

Contraband

Nov 15, 2017
Hannah, Montana

Oh there's so much. Shit is hilarious.

Staged kidnappings & chain snatchings. Music videos getting shot up. Shotti running around NYC in broad daylight, making tactical maneuvers like shooting sideways while stationary all on camera. 9 Trey members fucking 6ix9ines baby mother. Boyz N The Hood reenactments outside of The W.

Freakzilla

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Oh there's so much. Shit is hilarious.

Staged kidnappings & chain snatchings. Music videos getting shot up. Shotti running around NYC in broad daylight, making tactical maneuvers like shooting sideways while stationary all on camera. 9 Trey members fucking 6ix9ines baby mother. Boyz N The Hood reenactments outside of The W.

The W? I'm sorry dude I understood like 3 words in that paragraph Thank you for explaining to me. I get that he's snitching on everyone and that is hilarious.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This dude has no boundaries. Snitching on and any and everyone.

Forget witness protection just dump his ass on some remote island in the Pacific ocean