Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I'm 23 and I still trick or treat, so I'm not really concerned either way.

I do prefer it on the weekdays though. That way, at 8pm, people just get fed up and dump their bowls in your bag.

OnionPowder

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
The well placed "aight" suggests many things, but I'll ignore that.

You're not going to shame me for eschewing veganism. Sorry. I am extremely mindful of red meat consumption as it is the highest contributor to the problem.
Well if you are going to judge thousands of people's morality for not having their priorities straight for signing a 2 second thing then I would hope you deserve to sit on that high horse.

Deleted member 46958

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Well if you are going to judge thousands of people's morality for not having their priorities straight for signing a 2 second thing then I would hope you deserve to sit on that high horse.

I do. It's fucking absurd. Keep in mind that caring about the planet does not require me to adopt a complete plant-based diet. That mentality, without a doubt, is the highest of horses.

Anyway, ya'll do your thing.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
I do. It's fucking absurd. Keep in mind that caring about the planet does not require me to adopt a complete plant-based diet. That mentality, without a doubt, is the highest of horses.

Anyway, ya'll do your thing.

Keep in mind that it's possible to actively care about the planet and also have this discussion. The two are not mutually exclusive.

konka

Oct 25, 2017
Why are people talking about veganism and preseving the planet in a thread about moving Halloween to the last Saturday in October.

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seems unnecessary, with kids we celebrate Halloween for almost three weeks between school, the zoo, Saturday night closest to the 31st and Sunday afternoon trick or treating. It has become our most time consuming holiday.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Hell no Jesus sprung out of the Great Pumpkin to turn rocks into candy on the 31st of October not on the nebulous last Saturday of October