vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Interested in the other stuff that Fox will have that is brought up in that article. Having one of their animated shows on a Monday is certainly not what I expected. I can't say I'm too saddened by the loss of Bless the Harts. I watch it but a lot of the episodes felt like a miss to me even if I do like the voice talent.

I guess you could say Fox is Hartless.
This is good lol

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why Bless the Hearts got more push than Duncanville. Duncanville was much better and has Ty Burrell so it automatically wins.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Thursday night's ratings. NBC's "Law and Order: SVU" and "Law and Order: Organized Crime" were the very clear winners of the night:

2021-Apr-01-THU-Fast-Demo.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-thursday-network-scorecard-4-1-2021.html

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
It is kind of sad because of the talent involved. Weird that it is a Warner show.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
This week's US Top 10 Netflix TV shows, for the week of April 3, 2021:

"Who Killed Sara?" takes the top spot this week, with new shows "Worn Stories," "The Irregulars," and "The Serpent" not far behind. "Rainbow High" also makes it's Netflix debut as it sneaks right in at number 10.

1.) Who Killed Sara? (Season 1)
2.) Worn Stories (Limited Series) (NEW)
3.) The Irregulars (Season 1) (NEW)
4.) The Serpent (Limited Series) (NEW)
5.) Cocomelon (Seasons 1-2)
6.) Ginny and Georgia (Season 1)
7.) Big Time Rush (Seasons 1-4)
8.) Nailed It!: Double Trouble (Seasons 1-5)
9.) Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir (Seasons 1-5)
10.) Rainbow High (Season 1) (NEW)

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
A couple new HBO Max projects

deadline.com

Kristin Davis To Headline & EP Black Comedy ‘Deeds’ In Works At HBO Max From Ellen Pompeo’s Calamity Jane

EXCLUSIVE: Kristin Davis, one of the stars of HBO Max‘s upcoming Sex and the City revival, has set up a second series project at the WarnerMedia streamer. HBO Max has put in development Deeds, a half-hour black comedy starring and executive produced by Davis, from Ellen Pompeo‘s Calamity Jane...

deadline.com

HBO Max Orders ‘Minx’ Comedy Series Starring Ophelia Lovibond & Jake Johnson From Lionsgate

HBO Max has given a ten-episode order to half-hour comedy pilot Minx. The new series, headlined by Ophelia Lovibond and Jake Johnson, hails from Ellen Rapoport, Paul Feig’s Feigco Entertainment and Lionsgate Television. Primetime-Panic Your Complete Guide to Pilots and Straight-to-Series orders...

Oct 25, 2017
The void
Does anyone have the Sunday ratings? I looked on a couple sites because I was curious about Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist and it looks it it is averaging 1.17 million viewers, same as last week. If that's the case, damn. The winter break and move back to Sunday made the show lose more than half its viewers. I don't see it getting a S3 at this point, lol. It was floating around 2-2.5 mil consistently before the break.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have the Sunday ratings? I looked on a couple sites because I was curious about Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist and it looks it it is averaging 1.17 million viewers, same as last week. If that's the case, damn. The winter break and move back to Sunday made the show lose more than half its viewers. I don't see it getting a S3 at this point, lol. It was floating around 2-2.5 mil consistently before the break.
The drop is bad but the show has good buzz and there's nothing else like it on network tv, in the age of streaming services and NBC's seemingly shifted standards for renewals I think it's still got a decent shot. Anyone feel free to correct me though.

Zoe stayed at a 0.2 (the middle demo number is the one that typically makes the most difference for numbers weighing into renewals or cancellations). Not gonna say these numbers are good but I think when audiences find it Sundays again and/or delayed or streaming numbers are released we could see some course correction. I don't think there's anything notably different about the quality this season that would have people drop off en masse. I don't think it's quite hit the highs of S1 (mostly) but personally still digging it a whole lot.

Last edited:

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
I sure hope Zoey's gets a season 3. I just hopped onboard a few weeks back and the show is kind of a gem.

Do they expect really high numbers in the Sunday evening slot? And when/if do they ever share streaming numbers?

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I posted the chart shortly after the site came back up earlier today.

And yeah, NBC is basically sending this show out to die, especially after it hit series highs before it went on hiatus. Here's hoping the streaming numbers are good.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
I posted the chart shortly after the site came back up earlier today.

And yeah, NBC is basically sending this show out to die, especially after it hit series highs before it went on hiatus. Here's hoping the streaming numbers are good.

If it does crash and burn and they cancel it, what're the chances they just move it to Peacock as an original?

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
Star Trek offerings looking good.

Picard season 2 teaser:

youtu.be

Star Trek: Picard | Season 2 Teaser | Paramount+

The true final frontier is time. The new season of "Star Trek: Picard" is coming 2022, exclusively on Paramount+.Paramount+ Now Streaming.Try It Free https:/...

Discovery season 4 teaser:

youtu.be

Star Trek: Discovery | Season 4 Teaser | Paramount+

The new season of "Star Trek: Discovery" coming late 2021, exclusively on Paramount+.Paramount+ Now Streaming.Try It Free https://bit.ly/3sVEM8Z Follow Star ...

Lower Decks season 2 teaser:

youtu.be

Star Trek: Lower Decks | Season 2 Teaser | Paramount+

Your favorite scrappy underdogs of the U.S.S. Cerritos return with exciting new adventures. The new season of "Star Trek: Lower Decks" premieres August 12, e...

No Strange New Worlds trailer yet but it just started filming. No trailer Prodigy either. Lower Decks airs in August, Discovery in the fall and Picard early next year. Lower Decks got a season 3 renewal as well. Some decent Star Trek content to look forward to.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
I swear if Picard ruins Q I will have someone's head.

Good to hear about the S3 early renewal for Lower Decks though, glad about that.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
I still plan to give The Nevers a few episodes to see if it grabs me, even with the mixed reviews. Reading a few of them, it sounds like the show might take a while to find its footing and who knows how the back half of 6 episodes will shape up without the involvement of Whedon.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
I still plan to give The Nevers a few episodes to see if it grabs me, even with the mixed reviews. Reading a few of them, it sounds like the show might take a while to find its footing and who knows how the back half of 6 episodes will shape up without the involvement of Whedon.
I mean carnival row on prime got terrible reviews too but I still enjoyed it. Sometimes big budget fantasy can be enjoyable even when it's dumb, or maybe even because it's dumb

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
AMC+ show Spy City - still surprised they have been able to carve out their little niche in the streaming space.

Jul 4, 2019
Anna Konkle and Maya Erskine sat down with Rolling Stone a week ago about Pen15. It's mentioned that they are almost done filming the second half of season 2, but the bigger news is that season 3 will be the final season.

www.rollingstone.com

'Pen15' Creators Anna Konkle and Maya Erskine Are Making Middle School Great Again

The co-creators of ‘Pen15’ have shown that girls can be just as gross and weird as boys — and that our inner 13-year-old never dies.
First, though, we'll see what happens with Maya and Anna, whose story is winding down. Six days of filming remain on the second half of Season Two — Konkle and Erskine are hoping their postpartum bodies cooperate with their costumes — and then the events of Pen15 will conclude with Season Three; the intention was always to focus the series strictly on seventh grade.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Anna Konkle and Maya Erskine sat down with Rolling Stone a week ago about Pen15. It's mentioned that they are almost done filming the second half of season 2, but the bigger news is that season 3 will be the final season.

www.rollingstone.com

'Pen15' Creators Anna Konkle and Maya Erskine Are Making Middle School Great Again

The co-creators of ‘Pen15’ have shown that girls can be just as gross and weird as boys — and that our inner 13-year-old never dies.
I guess 3 seasons isn't bad for the show. That seems to be alright. I didn't know that either one of them, let alone both of them, were having a child. I was also under the impression that it was Hulu that decided to hold onto the second half of season 2, not that they hadn't filmed them yet lol