• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Friday night's ratings:

2021-Mar-26-FRI-Fast-Demo.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-friday-network-scorecard-3-26-2021.html

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
deadline.com

‘Kim Convenience’s Andrew Phung & Nicole Power Set New Comedies At Canada’s CBC

'Kim's Convenience' stars Andrew Phung and Nicole Power have landed their next moves at Canada's CBC.

Kim's Convenience spin-off with Shannon's character. The actor that plays Kimchee is also getting a new show that's unrelated.
That's weird... I get cashing in on the brand, but it seems so far off for a spinoff. New city, new job, new cast.
But I guess it worked for Frasier. lol

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
deadline.com

‘Kim Convenience’s Andrew Phung & Nicole Power Set New Comedies At Canada’s CBC

'Kim's Convenience' stars Andrew Phung and Nicole Power have landed their next moves at Canada's CBC.

Kim's Convenience spin-off with Shannon's character. The actor that plays Kimchee is also getting a new show that's unrelated.
A Shannon spin off seems kind of random but if it shows up in a place I can watch it then I'll give it a shot. Still would prefer that Kim's Convenience continued though.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
This week's US Top 10 Netflix TV shows, for the week of March 28, 2021:

A lot of new shows made their debut (or debut on Netflix) this week, and two of them finally managed to topple "Ginny and Georgia." Meanwhile, "The One" fell all the way to number 10 after being at number 2 last week, so don't expect it on here next week.

1.) The Irregulars (Season 1) (NEW)
2.) Who Killed Sara? (Season 1) (NEW)
3.) Ginny and Georgia (Season 1)
4.) Cocomelon (Seasons 1-2)
5.) Nailed It!: Double Trouble (Seasons 1-5) (NEW)
6.) Country Comfort (Season 1) (NEW)
7.) Big Time Rush (Seasons 1-4) (NEW)
8.) iCarly (Seasons 1-2)
9.) Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir (Seasons 1-5)
10.) The One (Season 1)

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017

either they split the first season in two, or this was the fastest renewal Netflix has done in awhile. Since it's coming in July I'm guessing its the former.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Lucifer 5B is coming on May 28th. Today also happens to be the final day of filming the last episode.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
God is dead.

deadline.com

‘American Gods’ Canceled At Starz; No Season 4 But Maybe A TV Movie

American Gods will not return for a fourth season on Starz, the network confirmed.

I hated how this show fizzled, and I still love a lot about it... It's imaginative and fun and I wish more shows were as fantastic as this one dares to be.
This kinda stings. I'm REALLY hoping for a TV movie. (Reading Ratsky's response: They wanted 5 seasons!?!?)

The Superstore spinoff isn't being picked up:
tvline.com

Superstore Spinoff Bo & Cheyenne Not Moving Forward at NBC

'Superstore' spinoff cancelled: 'Bo and Cheyenne,' which previously received a script order, will not be moving forward at NBC.

For the best. I really couldn't see this even against how fun they are in the show. They're just....a little too dumb; I'm not sure how it'd have worked for a full TV series.

Lucifer 5B is coming on May 28th. Today also happens to be the final day of filming the last episode.

Praise Satan!
Can't wait. I also can't believe how fun this stupid show is lol

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
As much fun as Lucifer is, I still can't help but wish it was more related to the Vertigo comic. That show would've been great. Was also the way I felt about iZombie.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
God is dead.

deadline.com

‘American Gods’ Canceled At Starz; No Season 4 But Maybe A TV Movie

American Gods will not return for a fourth season on Starz, the network confirmed.
This seems more like a mercy-kill than anything else. Even if season 3 was better, it was just a total shitshow behind the scenes.

The pace was just sluggish. I honestly couldn't believe it took a whole season to get to The House on The Rock, which is a really early and pivotal point in the book. It's like if a Harry Potter show had Hagrid's arrival in book 1 as a season 1 finale. Instead of making a show with 2-3 solid seasons of storytelling, we get a TV show cut short after 3 seasons of mediocrity. It didn't help that Ricky Whittle is really bad as a lead.

Ironically, the best episodes were the ones where they just gave up on telling the main story and just focused on an old tale about an Old God.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017

Rick and Morty coming back June 20th, much sooner than I was expecting given the long break between season 3 and 4.
Adult Swim didn't even officially renew the show until months after Season 3 ended, probably due to prolonged negotiations. since they ordered 70 episodes i wouldn't expect the gaps between seasons to be as long going forwards