• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
The momentum has totally switched in favour of Medvedev now. And he hardly shows any sign of tiring unlike Nadal. If anything he's played his best tennis these last 2 sets.

Nadal has had a few opportunities to break first in this 4th set but he's been way too passive, unlike Medvedev at the end there.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Wait what the hell, been watching NFL all day and stopped checking on this after Rafa went up 2! What the hell happened

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I missed most of the USO being out of town and pretty much got back for this match. Didn't think much of it at the start but wow at Medvedev's fight back. And that set point, sheesh.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Wonder what kind of odds you could have gotten on Medvedev at the start of the 3rd.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao that's kind of oversimplifying things. Dude's got 18 winners off the third set, give him some credit

Edit : Wait you guys think he's not a fun player to watch ? I mean I've always liked tactical players but he's putting on a great show out there
I have no real horse in this race, I do know about Nadal. I think its just some salt from some ppl, lol. Some ppl, before I get bombarded with replies.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Nah this is Daniil's era now, he'll win every single Slam from now on. He's probably going to improve anyway and no amount of Kyrgios tantrum will stop his domination on men's tennis.
Pretty much this. For such a physically uninposing man to be playing this way something fishy must be going on. Maybe a new undetectable drug from russia, who knows. But GG it's his world now, he's the king.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Crowd sure turned on Nadal quickly there haha. Must feel weird for Medvedev to be the people's champ but he didn't need the boost anyway.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
If Fed is out, I always root for Rafa but there's a lil bit of pleasure I take in finally seeing him reach my old man age of not quite fast enough.