• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

maddchickenz

Oct 27, 2017
Amazon showed Xbox Series X in search results, so i assume they are prepping to start going ahead soon. And Best buy has all access available banner showing up (but still coming soon), maybe they just waited out the initial storm?

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Me and Target after they came through with a PS5 and Series X pre-order with (relatively) limited hassle:
giphy.gif

Haha I'm the same here. Grabbed 3 PS5's last week and a One X today. Target is GOAT.

SGRX

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just got one at Target. Had to hit place order about 7000 times before it went through.

Twrs

Nov 1, 2019
MS store keeps saying it can't ship to my country when trying to finalize order. But I'm in the US, on the US store, with the correct address typed in.

Nov 21, 2018
Couldn't get it through amazon smfh and MS Store doesn't ship to where I live. Last option is to beg my brother to go to a local gamestop and preorder it for me

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
MS Store ain't taking my payment info for some reason, despite all other retailers doing so.

Only hope now is Amazon and BB whenever they figure out they're suppose to actually sell the thing today.

Krakatoa

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Some advice be patient with the MS store. It takes a while to load each page. Refreshing will kick you back to the cart again.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Best buy hasn't added them yet? THis is crazy. I haven't worked because I've been refreshing the damn page.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
scored via walmart and MS store. which is good because i have a buddy that so far has been skunked (and previously missed the ps5 orders!)

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
LOL, the Best Buy link for the Series S and Series X keeps going up and down under the crush of traffic.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
Check your e-mail. I did that too and it never went through until I noticed it went through awhile ago and I never got a confirmation screen.

finally

Jul 22, 2019
Easily available in my country,PS4 lasted for 20-60 mins in all retailers, but Xbox is still available since 8 hours

watdaeff4

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow - finally got through on MS Store. - got a "Thank you for your order" and an order number - are they sending confirmation emails too?

Deleted member 6562

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MS Store wouldn't let me completed my purchase, still trying. Never saw anything on Amazon, Walmart out of stock somehow, sign :(