Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
FINALLY got through on MS Store. Just kept refreshing like mad until it went through. I have a confirmation number!

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
TARGET

if you managed to get the item added to cart, refresh the cart page until it shows up.

its not as bad as Best buy. so keep trying

WIm2qit.jpg

the exclusive 5% shouldn't have been added since its suppose to exclude video game console but lol

Whats the redcard exclusive 5%? I didnt get that one one.

DarkWish

Oct 27, 2017
Virginia
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
TARGET PLACE YOUR ORDER
SPIN
Keep trying! I did this and then I saw an order confirmation email come through me even though I never got past this screen, so it must have worked at some point.

Calm Killer

Oct 25, 2017
Got stuck in the Target Add to cart nothing in cart loop. Had the first one removed from my cart for some reason. Finally got one through on Microsoft's store.

TheLionsDen

Oct 27, 2017
QC/NYC
People trying through MS Store, click the cart even if it says '0 items'.

Mine was showing that but when I clicked on the cart, the Series X was there.

uncledonnie

Oct 26, 2017
Man wtf finally got through checkout at MS store and it tells me it can't ship the item in my cart to my country...I'm in USA? wtf wtf wtf

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Trying to check out on the MS Store and Microsoft keeps trying to correct my address which the one I personally entered is clearly correct and the suggestion they keep giving me is fucking wrong!

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Microsoft said they will charge when your item ships, when do I have to place money back into my checking account to cover that? one week before? two weeks before?

purg3

Oct 25, 2017
Just got home from GS with my Series X preorder, was 1st in line, got there at 4.45am. Worth it.

SecondVariety

Oct 29, 2017
If you have it in your Target cart keep trying.

Just got the Target order to go through finally after 20 minutes. Got the redcard 5% off plus an extra unexpected 5% off
coupon. Total is $488.47 with tax

Now to see if my friend wants the Walmart order...

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Seems like there might be preorders available at the source (in Canada) still:

www.thesource.ca

Xbox Series X

Introducing Xbox Series X, the fastest, most powerful Xbox ever. Play thousands of titles from four generations of consoles—all games look and play best on Xbox Series X.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Did anyone get all access through MS site? I could have gotten one without all access but I'm not shelling out another $500 at once with a PS5 coming as well.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
Despite the chaos I'm golden for a PS5 and Series X. Woop.