• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
A % of America really voted in this orange demagogue.

unreal. We really live in the worst timeline.

4534.jpg

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Damn that was a good question: who should take responsibility for those that get sick voting in Wisconsin?

his response is a word salad and says he just endorsed the candidate.

lmao he's saying that once he endorsed the Wisconsin candidate, Dems wanted to postpone the election. What a Scumbag

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
what a fucking idiot. he is fundamentally just the worst

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THE SUPREME COURT JUST RULED ON THIS. THE GOVERNOR WAS NOT AT FAULT

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Ha. He basically said screw social distancing as long as they vote for the "right" candidate.

Krozur

Oct 27, 2017
I love how he calls out OAN.. yes Donald, we all know that is the OAN girl. Here comes the softball pitch..

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
what we just witnessed there was just about the absolute fucking worst. a stupid man, put in power, just lying and bullshitting his way during a pandemic. he doesn't care about anything except making himself look good and getting himself even richer.

i fucking loathe every idiot that supports this fucking parasite and enables his administration of death

Oct 28, 2017
He said he didn't see the Peter Navarro memo until last night or the night before and then a few minutes later said that he didn't see it yet.
tenor.gif

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Wait, so I'm not supposed to just buy stuff on the internet until tests and studies validate them? My president just came on and said like 20 minutes ago to try whatever, what could it hurt?

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I do wonder what school will look like next year. Seems to be that Fauci says we'll likely be back, but in a 'different' way.

Oct 29, 2017
www.nytimes.com

Official Counts Understate the U.S. Coronavirus Death Toll (Published 2020)

Inconsistent protocols, limited resources and a patchwork of decision making have led to an undercounting of people with the coronavirus who have died, health experts say.
I have an cousin who passed after being sick for TWO days with the same conditionsas this virus. The Memphis Newspaper stated it's unknown causes. He had no underlying health issues. They aren't going to test him to even see if he had it.

Oct 25, 2017
I have an cousin who passed after being sick for TWO days with the same conditionsas this virus. The Memphis Newspaper stated it's unknown causes. He had no underlying health issues. They aren't going to test him to even see if he had it.

Right. And the numbers of people dying in NYC at home over the last couple weeks went up something like 400%. But like you said they are not testing the deceased.