OP
OP
ejoshua

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah we have a Pompeo today. I wonder if he's going to discuss the awful issue of how the gangs got coronavirus here from the Italian border.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Oh look, it's the daily distraction meeting.

Needs to be real-time fact checking. What is this bullshit?

OP
OP
ejoshua

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
He sounds competent and he just said "I don't know the answer to that."

Mike Pompeo is a wheezing trashpile, but today he is spinning his heart out so elegantly.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
The CDC just removed all directives about how to prescribe that med he keeps pushing from their website and says there is no evidence it works.

He must be making money off it.

He's getting all this bullshit from Dr. Oz on FOX.

And.FOX is slamming the WHO and now Trump is doing it.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
First question should be the seizing of medical supplies. Of course hell bullshit and dodge but hopefully piss people off

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
How about testing people? How can we reopen the economy when less than 1% of the population has been tested?

Someone ask him that goddamnit.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
In the midst of a worldwide pandemic Trump chooses to bicker about the funding of the WHO. I shudder to think of how badly this guy and his doofus administration will fuck up the world with another four years without fear of an election.

Also, has a single small business loan under the relief actually been secured, outside of places like hedge funds? The last news I heard and read (yesterday afternoon) stated that it was still at zero.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Why even ask him if he could've acted earlier.

The answer will always be "I closed China down (lie), I closed Italy and Europe down, I did everything perfectly but the CDC, the Democrats, Obama (who left the cupboard bare),everyone but me did everything wrong."

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
MSNBC is fact checking him. That's something anyways.

That zinc thing comes from Dr. Oz I bet.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Who asked about the Tennessee Valley authority and how much they make? And now a Tiger King question?

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Wow they actually did it, they brought up fucking Tiger King. This isn't real life anymore.

Trump might actually pardon him too, it'd probably be the most popular thing he's ever done.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Test people goddamit!

Nobody Gives a shit that that you're impressed by people.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Where do they dig up these educated people willing to kiss Trump's ass?

The WHO criticizes Trump's response so he decides to withhold funding.