thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Great, what does that have to do with his poor response?

Yeah this isn't a fucking race who fucking cares it's why I don't understand the fixation in China not being truthful about their numbers, who gives a shit that doesn't excuse this countries piss poor effort or outright ignoring the pandemic.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
He has been slowly switching to a normal old white dude with white skin and grey hair. My wife and daughter noticed it a few days ago. I guess with everything going on he decided to buy new light bulbs so he doesn't look orange anymore.

His skin honesty reminds me of spam. He is spam colored now. Like someone dropped spam on the ground and it got dog hair on it then they made it potus

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
well at least I agree with his stance on WHO. Fuck WHO seriously, fuck them

OP
OP
ejoshua

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
Today's Q&A is gonna be a blood bath.

Low testing numbers,
Navy Secretary resigning,
Report of his financial involvement in Hydrochloroquine.

I feel bad for these reporters.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
"What a nasty question".

That's not what he asked. He didn't know the acting secretary of the Navy?

OP
OP
ejoshua

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
He just said that he didn't know the Acting Secretary.

I am sure there is a report on how their best friends.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
I never saw the memo, never heard of the memo, never was even in the same room as the memo.

Oct 25, 2017
His official stance seems to be that he did everything the memo recommended without seeing the memo because closing down to China was the only thing that mattered.

And also claiming we'd be down to 0 cases in days would be fine because cheerleading.

This is so fucking dumb. You could replace everything he says with an airhorn and we'd all get as much useful information out of it.