• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
Movie Aquaman and Oceanmaster as a skin.

I wish they'd make 3 a tag game. It was a mode in MK9, make team ups the theme of IJ3 please.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
"Everyone is Here."

I'd happily lose the gear system and other resource-intensive features to make that happen.

I couldn't fully get into Injustice 2 without characters like Shazam, Lex Luthor, and Deathstroke, and I'm going to be bummed when a lot of iconic DC characters are inevitably dropped to make room for newcomers in Injustice 3. It's also going to suck to lose the Ninja Turtles.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Other than yours.

Animal Man: Beast Boy without the need to transform.

Mera: Cuz she's fucking awesome.

It's 4 A.M. so I'll expand the list/my choices when I sober/wake up lol

Let's do it right now.

Animal Man:

51WGJ2H07YL._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Red Redemption.

As I said, he can do all the Beast Boy things without the need to transform. Trait can be switching styles: One flight based that gives him floating/float cancels, dive bombs, and special air based strings; one speed based that gives him claw attacks, side switching strings and special moves, and increased movement; one strength based that gives him command grabs and hits harder.

Mirror Master:

736923-mirrormaster02.jpg

The Man in the Mirror.

Mirror Master can be traps based. His trait can be laying out mirrors and which unlocks special moves to hit the opponent standing by the mirror with normals. using his Mirror gun to bounce the light off it to change the properties and with three out it stuns the opponent if hit. Think Quan Chi's portals in MKX in regards to hitting people with normals.

Mera:

621527._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Lean, mean, fighting Queen.

I've always thought she'd make a great (and actually more accurate than the character itself) premiere skin for Aquaman. If she makes a full fledged character they can tap into her hydrokinesis more than her trident. Trait can extend her reach by giving her water blades on her hand.

Larfleeze:

220px-Larfleeze01.jpg

MINE!

Every Green Lantern villain should be rotated in and no better than the wielder of the Orange. Larfleeze's moves can be more defensive based with force fields and the like. Stealing energy you can either cash out and regain health or use your trait while it's stored to summon an orange avatar of your opponent that does moves in a pre-determined order.

Circe:

9c582756475950cf40ca1facbefdd156.jpg

Sorceress Supreme

Circe could legitimately be the boss of Injustice 3, she's that powerful. I honestly don't know what I'd do with her because she can be so many things: zoning based by changing objects on the ground into projectiles; defensive based with shields and clairvoyant parries; set up based by putting people in trances/stunning them; pressure based by creating solid illusions to help open the opponent up. She has a lot of potential.

GekigangerV

Oct 25, 2017
First off, I would like the "good" universe to return. It kind of sucks that we have one DC game franchise going right now and half of the mainstream Justice League are villains.

For New DC Comics characters, Beast Boy would be really interesting to see in a video game.

For Cross over characters The Mask
latest

Although CLASSIC Comic The Mask would be great for Mortal Kombat

Tycho Kepler

Unshakable Resolve
Apr 22, 2018
Mera is an obvious choice
Etrigan
Larfleeze
Get some Doom Patrol in there (probably Robotman but i'd love to see Elasti Girl and Negative Man or Rebis too)
Amethyst
Silencer
Animal Man would be dope

And AMBUSH BUG

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Man, Injustice 3 is going to be so good looking on next gen consoles (it will likely be for next gen). I am almost glad some charcter will be saved for I3 like Constantine.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Rose this one from the grave!

While it's way way too soon for speculation, seeing as MK11 isn't even out yet, I'd hope we get some Doom Patrol members in the upcoming game. Robotman, Crazy Jane, or Negative Man would be awesome.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Rose this one from the grave!

While it's way way too soon for speculation, seeing as MK11 isn't even out yet, I'd hope we get some Doom Patrol members in the upcoming game. Robotman, Crazy Jane, or Negative Man would be awesome.
Yeah. I feel like Magic Users like Constantine,Etrigan as well as Big Barda and Mister Miracle are almost inevitable but i bet my money on Booster Gold

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
6012159-negativeman1.jpg

Larry Tranior as Doom Patrol rep, who can use energy form for his body to drop out of combos and fly around screen, call in other Doom Patrol Members
images

Bronze Tiger would be a great under-rated pick, especially with all his stories in th suicide squad and near Batman level of pure fighting mastery without tech focus
R8qqGim.jpg

Kite Man. Hell Yeah. Would be a great joke characters DC fans could get behind, and could have gimmick of flying all over the screen and attaching kites all over.
1708822-screen_capture_4.png

The Gaucho. Look, we're gonna get more Batman characters. That's how it works. So why not show Batman Inc. as a relation of the superman rebellion?

latest

Wonder Twins, for a two in one character ala Ice Climbers and even summoning the dog when need be

1736155-snowflame.jpg

SnowFlame, with a Cocaine snorting power system where you take to take time to properly use it to power up, and when full charged he becomes top tier.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Give me some Legionnaires, Ed Boon you coward.
Saturn Girl, Karate Kid, Timber Wolf, Matter-Eater Lad, Arm-Fall-Off-Boy, etc. So many options.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I wouldn't be suprised if we got Static as playable in I3 now all the rights issues are sorted - it's all up to Boon and his team now

JazzmanZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Let's see....

Animal man
Detective Chimp
Mr.Mxypltktz
Batman beyond
Etrigan
Barda
And Zatanna would be nice.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Forever and always my answer is the same.

THE RAY.
GalleryComics_1920x1080_20170718_JLA_RAY_01_586d53164d4b78.70041636.jpg

Dude is a master of ALL FORMS OF ENERGY.
He has one shotted Superboy, can create red sunlight, makes energy constructs, moves at light speed, so much energy he impersonated a star and tricked a star eater, can turn invisible, and can create force fields strong enough to let him fist fight kryptonians or convert all energy into other kinds like when he de-irradiated a nuked Kansas in Kingdom Come.

This dude would be PERFECT in Injustice's storyline as someone brought in to act as the jailer for Superman.

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't be suprised if we got Static as playable in I3 now all the rights issues are sorted - it's all up to Boon and his team now
Yup, Static's a safe bet now. Ed Boon, you better deliver.
I would imagine unless Static was already in or if Boon and Co. knew about this being resolved in advance, I3 would be too far along to add a new character in the base roster. However I am expecting him in the inevitable DLC.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I would imagine unless Static was already in or if Boon and Co. knew about this being resolved in advance, I3 would be too far along to add a new character in the base roster. However I am expecting him in the inevitable DLC.
It's possible I3 is early in devlopment and the full roster hasn't been decided. Hell there is a possibly we might not get I3 news at this Fandome. But yeah DLC or Base, Static will be in

Chindogg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
East Lansing, MI
Larfleeze/Agent Orange
Carol Ferris/Star Sapphire
Kyle Rayner/Ion
Hal Jordan/Parallax
Professor Pyg
Mr Freeze
Mirror Master
Bat Mite or Mr Myxlplyx
Big Barda
Static
Weather Wizard
Killer Croc
Constantine
Stargirl
Etrigan
Shade/The Changing Man
Booster Gold
Maxwell Lord
Plastic Man
Orion

That's off the top of my head

TheRyzzl

Oct 5, 2018
Man no ones said King Shark yet!? He'd be awesome and I think he would have a good chance since he's been showing up a lot lately in other stuff.

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy to see so much love for Booster Gold in this thread. Keep up the good fight.

Also, when the inevitable announcement comes, I look forward to the roster speculation thread. The last one was a good time. I hope to see many of the regular posters return.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Give me Detective Chimp or give me death!!!
Also Elongated Man and Plastic Man.
Also I want Batgirl back.

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
This is the list I posted in the Injustice 2 roster speculation thread. A couple were added to the game via DLC (Black Manta), so I've added some more.

1. Batwoman (w/Batgirl Premier Skin)
2. Mera
3. Booster Gold
4. Midnighter
5. Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld (never going to happen)
6. Vibe

New Additions
7. Zatanna
8. Black Hand
9. Larfleeze

Last edited:

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Brand New:
Constantine