• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
I just saw "Bloodborn 2 gameplay trailer" while scrolling and my heart skipped more than a beat.

Well, this game is also dope. just slightly less.

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
This looks fucking incredible. Can't wait. Definitely will get it for next-gen.

stat84

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gameplay looks a bit like Dishonored or am i wrong?Never played the first one

n00bp

Oct 28, 2017
Welp, time to install the first one again I guess :D

Can't wait for this, looks great!

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
God this trailer just pushed all the right buttons for me.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
I dont want open world, give me open streets with all kinds of special powers in it for me to mess around with. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop to stalk my prey and then pounce when I have them cornered in a dark alley.

Cant wait to see their take on the hotel.

FirewalkR

Oct 27, 2017
London
This was my favorite part of the show so far. Amazing trailer. I pre-purchased when it was first announced and I'm in!!!

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So not coming 2020. That's not a surprise, but disappointing still. It was supposed to be Spring 2020 after all...

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
i mean i'm still looking forward to it but where are people seeing a graphical improvement? what? it looks early current gen and i'm being nice.
also not a fan of the music choice for the trailer. maybe that's what turned me off the most.

SuperHans

Oct 27, 2017
Any release date on this? It was supposed to come out soon right but got delayed?
Love the first Bloodlines and looks like many of the key people from it are involved in this (Mitsoda, Avellone,Schaffer).

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I loved Bloodlines so much. Please be good!
So far the actual theme looks great.

I don't care if the actual gameplay is janky or anything, I'm in it for the setting.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Must admit, had no idea what that was until the end title appeared. Looks like future Vampire than the previous ones.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I just need a release date.

The Blood Moon Edition is already sitting on my GOG shelf. Just..... hook it up to my veins. Please?

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Vampires look too naturally like clean pretty humans and not unsettling at all, but other than that it was a great trailer and I was really happy with this showing.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Hope it will come out this year. You can see that developers and publishers are really careful with dates during this exceptional period.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I just want to know when the game is dropping at this point

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
The dude posing with dead bodies and manipulating them around a Christmas tree was creepy as fuck. Has a game ever went that far?

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I would even say it was more probable to have a Bloodborne sequel that a Bloodlines sequel before the announcement.

Easily

I gave up on VTM long ago, I can't believe it's back and it looks great.

Gameplay looks a bit like Dishonored or am i wrong?Never played the first one

It does for sure, the first one didn't look like this but the first one was also an incomplete mess from a different era. I think for what potential VtM had in a combat system, Dishonored is a decent one to base off of.

Deleted member 17210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hard to judge the gameplay based on that but it does have some of the same visual vibe as the previous game.

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Gotta say I laughed when people shat on this trailer for 3 pages and then started praising the game when it was revealed to be Bloodlines 2.

The trolling in Xbox threads is of the charts.

FirewalkR

Oct 27, 2017
London
Gotta say I laughed when people shat on this trailer for 3 pages and then started praising the game when it was revealed to be Bloodlines 2.

The trolling in Xbox threads is of the charts.

lol guess they didn't notice "World of Darkness" at the beginning of the trailer. Immediately knew what it was. It seems to have the same spirit that made the first game so great... but amped up!

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
man those "happy music but dark imagery" trailers are so overplayed.
also the trailer felt too much like it was trying to be fallout or outer worlds or something. i don't know like "look guys we're vampires and we do dark stuff but we're also kinda wacky lol"

bloodlines had a completly different tone