• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
all any world power has to do to near irreversably damage the US (beyond what's happened over the last 3 years) is to release any official correspondance sent from this dumbass.

bluepolicebox

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe they let him write his own letters. These are the people who have literally taken his phone away to get him to stop posting dumb tweets but they just let him write letters to heads of state? God, what else has he written that we don't know about yet? I didn't think he was actually working in the Oval Office. I thought they just gave him a box of crayons and some play-doh while the grownups did the work.

Oct 27, 2017
I can't be the only one to be immediately thinking, "Billy, don't be a hero, don't be a fool with your life" right? Right?
I'm showing my age, aren't I?

BrassDragon

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Wait, the Turkish offensive began with shelling on October 9 followed by ground invasion.

How would a letter dated October 9 resolve anything? Content aside, this is such a worthless diplomatic gesture for the timing alone.

Also, no mention of US forces who were still in harm's way on that date.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
This is fucking embarassing, sweet lord I dont think we could have a stupider person in that chair. Its impossible.

Oct 29, 2017
This is all so fucking exhausting at this point. America is fundamentally broken and it's more and more embarrassing every day this dipshit remains in office.

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

I will call you later in the end is the cherry in the top

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
This guy thinks being profane and loud equals "tough" with zero results equals "tough". This guys has grown up thinking just being an obnoxious ass is being "strong" and "tough". What a fucking pathetic shit.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I realize more and more that the only reason Scaramucci couldn't be the face of this administration is that his random tirades about fellatio were just a little too on the nose

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
He still has a high schooler mentality

"OH MY GOD don't be a dick!!!!!!

I'll call u later tho"

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
He still has a high schooler mentality

"OH MY GOD don't be a dick!!!!!!

I'll call u later tho"
Honestly, Trump is more like a five year old child who is so damned proud of his first written school assignments, except he doesn't have the self-awareness to realize his writings actually ARE on the level of a five year old, but with none of the innocent charm and a lot more inherent potential harm. You see it on his face when he does those stupid pressers where he signs a document and waves it around so everyone can see his obnoxiously large Sharpie scribbles. Hell, that ridiculous drawing he did of the NYC skyline is even on a five year old's level.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Ahahahaha my god, get fucked America, riding this shit train all the way to the bottom. Good hell.

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Shouldn't it say USA or United States of America somewhere in that letter just because of formal reasons?

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Shit just doesn't end. Seems like he is trying to end all doubt among even his closest defenders that he's an incompetent, childish, clueless dipshit.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Trump (or more likely his typist) uses two spaces between sentences.
This is more common than you think, especially among older people. I'm 31 and was taught to space twice after periods, i did it all through high school and college (graduated college in 2016). I didn't find out that this was no longer the norm until like 3 years ago.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, that's how the president of USA writes to world leaders? Bwahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!

Oct 27, 2017

Incirlik is for real. We keep em there for easy deployment against Russia, and a nod to NATO alliances. It's 5000 American airmen surrounded by Turkey--with the second largest military in NATO.

This is why sanctions won't work. Turkey knows they're strategically important as a quick strike launch-pad. Abandoning that throws the whole region into uncertainty, to the benefit of Iran and Russia

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
This is more common than you think, especially among older people. I'm 31 and was taught to space twice after periods, i did it all through high school and college (graduated college in 2016). I didn't find out that this was no longer the norm until like 3 years ago.

I know it's common—I was taught that way originally also. I just dislike it, and mentioned this as a point in favor of my preference, since it's an occasional topic of discussion here. :)