• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess he failed in stopping the steal, so he's stopping the payments.

How people do not see this dude as an orange mob blob man confuses me. Like, it's the casual nature of it all out in the open.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
This is definitely something I would do if I had lots of money and was not at all panicking about the imminent state of my obliterated finances.

But I supposed with Trump this has always been par for the course. You have to have rocks for brains to work for Trump because there's like a 25% chance you'll get paid for it.

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
dxJ.gif

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I can't count the number of headlines I've that describe Trump as isolated and angry. They're like the only two emotions he has.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Trump just lost his last lawyer and no one competent is going to work for him again, his post presidential trials are going to be beautiful massacres

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I just don't get why work with this guy at all. He's a snake and has always been snake. This is the person people are literally dying for?

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Nobody could have seen this coming.

But at the same time Giuliani did such a shit job I don't think anyone else would pay him either.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm sure a publisher will make him whole.

Writing books have to be the only reason anyone works for him anymore.