• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ronchx

Feb 7, 2019
I got an invite but Ubisoft twitter says the system is now broken lol. I was invited on pc and it sent a ps4 code (showed up on their web page after logging in - no email, no notice on uplay app ) missing 4 characters. They said they are aware of the issue. For those of you waiting waiting for PC invites to show up. Id love to know if anyone gets one after the time of this post.... I want one that works! AINTneauxACID was nice enough to invite... but maybe it will work eventually? I'm thinking they are going to have to extend the beta because they had to shut support down completely. If anyone has any ideas, please post...

Viper_GK

Oct 28, 2017
If anyone has a spare PC code, I would be eternally grateful, I have a few days to give it a go and decide if It's Division or Anthem for me.

Shawcroft

Oct 29, 2017
I would love a PS4 code. Any region will do, I'll make it work. Just want to play with a friend.

By the same token I have a PC invite left that I'm happy to give away. Quote this and ideally throw me your Uplay ID and pewpew.

gutterboy44

Oct 27, 2017
NY
OK, three above did not respond to DMs and replies. I can invite 3 players for NA PS4. You will need to friend me on uplay, gutterboy44. DM me with your uplay name through Era. I will only accept friend requests from people who DM me here.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
I should have three PC invites to give away, but the beta page is broken as hell for me. The en-GB and en-AU pages act as though I don't own the beta, and the en-US page shows the beta content slideshow but lacks the friend invite section. I'm not the only one, either: there's a 44-page thread on the beta forum full of people saying they either can't see their invites or someone they've sent an invite to hasn't received it. What a mess.

Mozendo

Oct 25, 2017
Pacific North West
I recently tried to pre-order the game on amazon and have yet to receive the code. Amazon support said I should get them shortly but I've been waiting for about 15 minutes. Is this normal for anyone who recently pre-ordered?

lentini

Oct 30, 2017
I have three invites available. I got access through preordering digitally on the Xbox so does that mean my invites are just for the Xbox or are they for any platform?

PM me if you want one

Last edited:

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
I can invite 2 people for PC (EU region only I think, not sure) if people are interested.

Edit: Taken

Last edited:

andregaspt

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone has a code for ps4? I'd like to test the beta before pre ordering, I want to check the differences between division 1.
Thanks guys!

curtismyhero

Aug 29, 2018
You are not alone, friend. I cannot see anything in friends list to provide them beta keys either. Multiple relogs/reboots. No dice.

Completely sucks - namely b/c I have quite a few friends who felt the burn from Division 1 vanilla and aren't as receptive to trying out pt. 2. The demo keys would do wonders in giving them a sense of change.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I received a 2nd Email with a PS4/EU code.
No idea whether it works, but for those interested, give it a try:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

fivestarman

Oct 28, 2017
Here are two ps4 US codes that ubisoft e-mailed me by mistake as my uPlay account was incorrectly to US.

2R88-7TNK-BBD9

LKNQ-LMNN-2G5A

I also still have two invites which should cover pc/xbox/ps4.

AzerPhire

Oct 25, 2017
I also have 3 PS4 invites available. First to message me get them.

All codes pending or spoken for

Last edited:

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
I've got two PC invites left on uplay. Not sure if it is region locked, but I'm from Europe.

Edit: and I'm out of invites!

Last edited: