• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What do we expect here? Dude has been clear that what he thinks is in the report. It's not like he's gonna stand up and say, "if you read the first letter of every sentence it spells TRUMP DID A RUSSIA!" and storm out. It's gonna be a bummer because my dude is a straight law and order man even in the face of the annihilation of the American democracy.

If he was straight law an order he would have said Trump committed crimes and would have charged the obviously guilty folks like Kushner and Jr.

Mueller is a hack pretending to be above it all.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I was expecting to see Mueller the hardened prosecutor, and what I'm getting is... my grandpa.

Oct 26, 2017
Haha, Nadler asked Mueller to speak in plain English to the American people.

..Mueller proceeds to stutter and then speak incomprehensible legalize. LOL

ieandrew

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope Mueller doesn't just defer to text too very often during this. The report says a whole lot that seems to fly over people's heads because they refuse to read.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
wow

got him on the record to admit that Trump refused to interview

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Republicans are going to tear him to shreds over the way he's speaking. They're going to paint him as an incompetent, senile old man, sadly.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sure why people are complaining. This is huge. Video and audio set up perfectly for 2020.

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting take, so you are pro mass murder?

Yes, secessionists who attacked the nation in furtherance of human slavery, rape and torture should have been hanged from the neck until dead and their states occupied by Federal power until their reign of terror against Freemen was put down.

Fuck the Confederacy and its cultists.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Very, very good lines of questioning from Rep. Nadler. Lots of yes/no answers on things Mueller could answer.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
So this is Collins saying that because Trump team didn't follow through on obstruction of the investigation, so Trump is totally innocent