• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
By the very nature of setting the price of admission where it is you are culling out a large swath of what makes up the core Democratic coalition.

Bought or not, that is going to skew the audience. I make good money and that price is utterly absurd.

Yeah I didn't see the ticket prices when I made my post. The ticket prices have definitely skewed the audience.

But honestly I think the crowd is the least of this debate's problems.

farmland

Oct 30, 2017
This debate was always going to be difficult for Bernie. I think he's holding it together well enough but at this point in the campaign it's too late for the other campaigns to come back bar something drastically changing.

SSF1991

Jun 19, 2018
I can't watch this anymore. The crowd is fucking shit, the centrist and moderates keep pissing me off, the moderation is bad and isn't letting Bernie get a fucking word in, the Bloomberg ads are really god damn tiring, and this whole debate is just an absolute clusterfuck.

Sadly, Bernie's not exactly giving the best answers when he's even allowed to speak, let alone get a word in. It's not his greatest debate but god damn nothing about this debate is looking good.

Grain Silo

Dec 15, 2017
Bernie WAS doing not great but right now the terrible moderation is sinking this thing. Biden literally just admonished them AGAIN.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
After tonight, I'll be going back to watching quick highlights. This shit is raising my anxiety like crazy.

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm not American, but this debate is a nightmare to watch. Bernie (and close second Warren) have policies that should utterly wipe the floor with everyone else. Bloomberg is an absolute joke.

I hope for all your sake that numbers that follow this are still favorable for Bernie

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
if anyone think this will hurt, bernie . i think it will plainly have the opposite effect, even if he doesn't win sc

BGA

Oct 26, 2017
Seriously, Chuck Todd moderating this is better than CBS, which is saying a lot. I was not expecting this to be this bad.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
This farce of a debate is just further alienating me from the Democratic establishment. Attacking Bernie on record and platform is fair game and they've staggered him a bit there, but stacking the deck with Bloomberg/DNC plants isn't really creating the sense of "unity" they're looking for. I'm fuming.

farmland

Oct 30, 2017
It's not about buying the audience. If the tickets are that costly then the class composition will naturally be more conservative.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
I'm not American, but this debate is a nightmare to watch. Bernie (and close second Warren) have policies that should utterly wipe the floor with everyone else. Bloomberg is an absolute joke.

I hope for all your sake that numbers that follow this are still favorable for Bernie
If ANYONE does better than Joe here Biden's done.

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously why do we need audiences? So the SC Dem party can charge up the ass and DNC donors can cheer their rich savior Bloomberg? Fuck this format. Even the debates are corrupted by money. Guess they got what they wanted. $$$$ and Bernie getting fucked five ways over.

So Biden's gonna coast a win in SC despite running a shit campaign and having no organization. Great.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
god, fucking Bloomberg. why do we have to watch this worthless billionaire fuck attempt to string sentences together.

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
I can't watch this anymore. The crowd is fucking shit, the centrist and moderates keep pissing me off, the moderation is bad and isn't letting Bernie get a fucking word in, the Bloomberg ads are really god damn tiring, and this whole debate is just an absolute clusterfuck.

Sadly, Bernie's not exactly giving the best answers when he's even allowed to speak, let alone get a word in. It's not his greatest debate but god damn nothing about this debate is looking good.

Sanders getting attacked from all sides and has a min or 2 to respond to 3 to 4 attacks on various topics