• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Terraj_RSL

Feb 8, 2018

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This audience has to be paid for by Bloomberg cause holy shit. Who claps at some of this shit?

RexNovis

Oct 25, 2017
What in the hell is up with this applause? The clapping and whooping for Bloomberg doesn't even make sense with what he's actually saying

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
I just read about the sponsorship fees for this debate. Is this common practice? Can someone educate me here? Cause it's fucking gross.

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
Fuck you Biden. As a type 1 diabetic Don't fucking lie to me about DARPA curing diabetes. How about we fix the cost of insulin.

Oct 27, 2017
It's not that shocking when you look at how the party floundered during the Obama years.

There was zero effort to grow the party apparatus and in many ways actually regressed it. That is why it is basically a bunch of 60-70 year olds and then a bunch of later twenties and early thirty year olds. Where you are looking for youth in South Bend mayors.
Not that I think it'd be any different without his election but Obama the worst thing that could have happened to the democratic party. It's astounding how a party can be so out of touch with reality and consistently shoot itself in the foot like the dems have over the past 12 years.

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
With regards to the audience, it should be noted that apparently every single seat in the room for this debate went to a donor or VIP, with donors securing their place with a donation of between $1,750 to $3,200.

Little surprise that the room would be full of people more likely to support Bloomberg in those circumstances.
The same article says,

"It's completely usual," Condon said. "This is exactly what's happening in New Hampshire for their debate, Nevada's debate and Iowa's debate and so on."

I dunno. But we haven't had any booing at all until Bloomberg was at a debate last week and now we're getting tons a week later.