• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Bernie's actually doing okay when he does get a chance to respond. He's not being hit as hard as it was looking like, and this fucking crowd is definitely bought and paid for.
yeah I don't think this debate is bad for Bernie at all. "Bernie's bad debate performance" is not remotely gonna be the story here lol this audience literally makes the "rigged system" argument on his behalf

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Warren is having a good night, or at least good arguments. Too bad the crowd sucks.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Considering what's been stacked against him with the paid off audience and absolutely fucking awful moderation Bernie is doing good. Hard for anyone to thrive in this shit show of an environment.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Warren is dismantling Bloomberg piece by piece and it's amazing, but she really needs to go after Bernie a bit more to move her numbers.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, and by no means am I happy with it, but I think Biden and Bloomberg are going to be the beneficiaries of the debate coverage tonight.

Znazzy

Aug 27, 2018
Lmao Bloomberg actually thinking he did well last week. And Biden.. "two ways I'm going to do this:" and says thirdly twice.

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018
yeah I don't think this debate is bad for Bernie at all. "Bernie's bad debate performance" is not remotely gonna be the story here lol this audience literally makes the "rigged system" argument on his behalf

But the conspicuous/suspicious boos will paint that perception. He's doing fine, but for the MSNBC-types and for undecided voters, it could paint his performance more negatively which is very nefarious IF it comes out that the audience is stacked.

eebster

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I don't think Bloomberg paid off the audience. Biden gets the most applause. With the tickets being so expensive the crowd just automatically skews towards a Bloomberg / Biden type.

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
Pretty much been a similar story every debate. Not sure how this party managed to put forth such a weak crop of candidates in the most important election of our lifetimes.
It's not that shocking when you look at how the party floundered during the Obama years.

There was zero effort to grow the party apparatus and in many ways actually regressed it. That is why it is basically a bunch of 60-70 year olds and then a bunch of later twenties and early thirty year olds. Where you are looking for youth in South Bend mayors.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
This shit is rigged. Normal people don't pay $1,750+ to watch a debate. It obvious only rich people and paid off people are here. That doesn't even cover the garbage moderators.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
IF IT'S NOT A PROBLEM OF JUST CLEARING YOUR THROAT AT THIS POINT YOU THINK I CAN HANDLE YOU GIVING SPEECHES AS PRESIDENT, TOM? CHRIST, TOM!

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
By tomorrow the narrative is going to be how shit this crowd is and the ticket costs and it's gonna end up surprisingly hurting people
Calling it