• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
lmao
I was like this reading the whole thing at the edge of my seat.
2hBmlyr.gif

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Can someone explain how this is t2? I've seen that movie countless times and don't remember any of this.

TheKid

Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area
Man I saw the thread title and walked away from family to read this, they think I'm still in the toilet. I got got, merry Christmas era Lmaoo

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
Dammit. I was honestly so hoping that you fucked that piece of shit up so badly and permanently. Like fucked his face up where he couldn't talk correctly anymore or something.

Oh well, you got me lol.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Did you fuck him up? That's alot of history and pent-up anger for you not to reck his shit.

Edit: lmao fuck you op "ya got me".

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine this being real and immediately writing this whole story to ResetEra after the fact.
100% plausible. i can picture some sap hunched over a keyboard, typing with one hand and holding a steak over their bruised eye with the other while, but the punchline would be like "should i put my boogers in his skippy for revenge?" or some shit

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Man, I was hooked til that ending.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is time I will never get back.

OP must be severely punished for pulling this shit on Jesus birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.